jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can England win the euro's in 2012?

1. casperquids profile image60
    casperquidsposted 7 years ago

Can England win the euro's in 2012?

2. Knowledge Ninja profile image72
    Knowledge Ninjaposted 7 years ago

The short answer is probably not.

The team relies too much on one player (Rooney) while there are other European teams who have better depth in their squads.

3. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

I don't think so. I expect Spain and Germany have higher chance.

4. ThailandLawyer profile image56
    ThailandLawyerposted 7 years ago

Holland
    Spain
    German
    Serbia
    Croatia
    Russia
    Slovenia
    Switzerland

I believe that England could and hope they have some luck too.

5. profile image48
    Teddy Fanposted 7 years ago

On the evidence of recent friendlies it doesn't look likely. The spanish looked truely incredible at the last world cup after the Switzerland blip early on. The spanish players at Barcelona have carried over their form into domestic football and they look better than ever.

6. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Hopefully the ban gets dropped from 3 games to 1 for Rooney, he is a huge part of the England squad. Saying that we have almost adequate cover for him, i think England stand a good chance at Euro's if they stick together as a unit.

7. profile image50
    ktktsposted 5 years ago

I think Germany or England will win it this year. Mostly because the people on the european team just got off a great champions league final so they have some momenntum and the most of the germans are hurt from that final so they will play hard. Its gonna be a good competition!

Helpful link to check the groups and Fixtures : http://data.nowgoal.com/euro2012/

working