jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Which team do you think will win Euro 2012?

1. mikgio profile image78
    mikgioposted 5 years ago

Which team do you think will win Euro 2012?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6563241_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    johnnymnemonicposted 5 years ago

I'll go with Spain for this tournament as well as they keep a much superior midfield compared to their opponents. Germany and the Netherlands may surprise, if there can ever be a surprise of course! smile

mikgioposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the response, Spain are definitely the team to beat, but Germany and Holland will both be looking for revenge, I can't wait for it start!

2. profile image0
      johnnymnemonicposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Before tomorrow's final... I feel like the Romans will take their throne back. What a shame none has ever mentioned them in the beginning.. smile

3. Mynde profile image73
    Myndeposted 5 years ago

I am also going with Spain as they have a perfect team. Well, maybe they will not win it, but I think Spain will play in the final. And we all know that anything can happen there.

Also Netherlands as always are strong, but they are strong every year. They start the championship very strong, but in latter stages they always start struggling. Probably the same will happen this year.

mikgioposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the respons Mynde, Spain will be very hard to beat, although Holland showed in the World Cup they can definitely compete with them. Germany were also very impressive in qualifying so it looks as if it will be very interesting and exciting!

4. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 5 years ago

I think spain have good chances of lifting the most coveted cup...

working