jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who do you think will finish this season as the worst team in the NFL?

1. Road Trip Amy profile image60
    Road Trip Amyposted 7 years ago

Who do you think will finish this season as the worst team in the NFL?

As an Eagles fan of many years, I'm dismayed by their prospects this year (at this very moment, they are struggling to beat the Lions.  The Lions!  Bleh.  Anyway, I'm hoping some other team (e.g., Oakland or the Bills) will out-disappoint as the season goes on.

2. LakeShow T profile image80
    LakeShow Tposted 7 years ago

I think it would have to be the St. Louis Rams. They were 1-15 last season and only scored 11 points per game while giving up 27. They drafted Sam Bradford with the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft, which does improve the talent-level of the team. However, there is still just too wide of a gap between them and the rest of the league in terms of talent. They play hard, but they just do not have the talent level to win more than 3 games in my opinion. I think you are also right in bring up the Buffalo Bills. I think they will challenge for that mark as well. They have talent at a few positions, but they do not have anything at quarterback and they play in a difficult division, which means they have 6 games this year against the Patriots, Dolphins, and Jets. I would not expect them to win in any of those games. Therefore, I would leave it between the Rams and Bills in terms of the worst team this season.

3. brakel2 profile image82
    brakel2posted 7 years ago

I am a Buffalo Bills fan, but the owner won't spend money and won't raise ticket prices. The Bills have done poorly in recent years because of those reasons. They have little talent. I would guess the Bills will be last. At the beginning of the season, they are already ranked last. It is very sad as the team was great in the 90"s

4. Limozeen profile image56
    Limozeenposted 7 years ago

Carolina Panthers for sure, I also though Jimmy Clausen was overrated

Closed to reply

working