jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can the Twins make a comeback against the Yankees? Or are they snake-bit?

1. JayDeck profile image71
    JayDeckposted 7 years ago

Can the Twins make a comeback against the Yankees? Or are they snake-bit?

The Twinkies can't seem to get by the Yanks. What is it about these two teams?

2. Fenixfan profile image94
    Fenixfanposted 7 years ago

It's definitely going to be hard to do, considering the yanks have Jeter, Arod, Teixeira and Cano. The only way I see the twins edging the yanks is if they can beat them with Sabathia pitching. They should get a win when they face off against Burnett, but then again you have Hughes and Pettite to worry about. They only other way I see them getting by the Yanks is if they get that Sabathia win and Burnett win. It's going to be important that they win the next two games.

3. Fullerman5000 profile image62
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

I doubt it. I was hoping they would to. I cant stand the Yankees. I think the Rangers will give them a good fight. To score that many runs off of the Rays pitching, it shouldnt be hard against the Yanks.

4. Powerful Pierre profile image77
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

The Twins without Morneau in the starting lineup are done like dinner. Like the man said watch for the underdog Rangers to win the American League over those blasted egotistical Yankees

5. dosters profile image85
    dostersposted 7 years ago

They might if the umpiring can get better.  As an umpire myself I am APPALLED at the quality of umpiring in this series.

6. JayDeck profile image71
    JayDeckposted 7 years ago

We shall see what happens today! As a Yankee fan, I hope we finish the Twinkies off tonight. As a human, I can't help but feel bad for them never making it over the hump.
    Thanks for your responses!
    -J

Closed to reply

working