jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who would you like your soccer team to sign on deadline day?

1. kinnsyg profile image61
    kinnsygposted 7 years ago

Who would you like your soccer team to sign on deadline day?

2. profile image0
    Martyv25posted 7 years ago

Stephen Ireland and Shaun Wright-Philips

3. ajsilver profile image59
    ajsilverposted 7 years ago

I support Arsenal and in all honestly I don't believe there are any good enough players out there who are available to get into our squad, so I do not believe there is need for any signings. This being said a skillful young player is always welcome and the addition of Southampton's Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain could be a good buy for our reserves and first in a few years time.

4. Leachy79 profile image59
    Leachy79posted 7 years ago

As a Spurs fan, we really need to buy some defenders.  The problem is that I cannot think of any that are both available, and of good value.  Transfer deadline day always hikes the prices up

5. mrchiew.sg profile image56
    mrchiew.sgposted 7 years ago

Now that the transfer window has closed, I, as an Arsenal fan, was very pleased that Arsene Wenger did not follow the transfer frenzy that took place in England.

Yes we needed a center back, but there aren't really many quality players out there available at a reasonable price. The market is overly inflated (50m for Torres is barely justifiable, but 35m for Carroll?) and I thought Arsene did a good job in sticking with what he has.

6. kinnsyg profile image61
    kinnsygposted 7 years ago

Now It's over I think Liverpool have done the best business

7. Seranya07 profile image58
    Seranya07posted 6 years ago

Some strong midfielders for Manchester United!
    Kaka' is not looking very happy at Real Madrid.
    Wesley Snjeider from Inter Milan and the Schalke goalkeeper Neuer who was by far the best goalkeeper ManUtd have played against this season!

8. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Would of loved Kaka for Arsenal, would have been a big name and helped boost the squads morale.

working