jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who of the hub community watches soccer and who of you are Arsenal (best team ev

1. Kobus Hughes profile image40
    Kobus Hughesposted 7 years ago

Who of the hub community watches soccer and who of you are Arsenal (best team ever) supporters?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4387971_f260.jpg

2. Hmrjmr1 profile image81
    Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago

GO Gunners!! Go Gunners! Go Gunners!
    Arsenal Fan Forever! Will always be a Gunner Fan!

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I rarely, these days, go to football, nearest league team is Peterborough and our local team, March is a bit hit or miss.  When I was a teenager I used to go every home match to Leyton Orient, seeing them in and out of what then was the first division (premier now)  Because my dad comes from Tottenham and one of his uncles used to play amateur for the Spurs just after WWI, that is the team I most look out for, and is probably one of the reasons that the best result is when Spurs win, especially when Arsenal lose.
    To some extent I've lost interest in the premier league, too many foreign players and managers, most of the teams these days are a bunch of foreigners based in England.  That isn't being xenophobic or racist, I just happen to believe that it isn't good for the England team.

4. Jan Fowler profile image61
    Jan Fowlerposted 7 years ago

Sorry, I am not a sports fan. I tend to art and travel related programming.

5. smanty profile image67
    smantyposted 7 years ago

I sometimes watch soccer, but mostly I play the fifa world cup games on xbox. I always play as Arsenal, and most of the time I win with them too.

6. worldsoccer profile image62
    worldsoccerposted 3 years ago

Not a huge Arsenal fan but I watch Soccer a lot.

working