jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you like Cricket.?

1. skgrao profile image72
    skgraoposted 6 years ago

Do you like Cricket.?

The organizers do not have any social obligations,they do not even donate a black board to a school.We must make them build and repair our schools.

2. paree profile image54
    pareeposted 6 years ago

Yes I do like cricket. I am fan of sachin tendulkar, who is god of cricket. I feel goad want to play cricket so he took avatar as Sachin Tendulkar. But I dont like match fixing. In this game you will never come to know till last ball what will be the result. And that make more interesting thing in game.

3. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 6 years ago

I say, I don't like cricket, oh no, I love it.
    I don't like cricket, no no, I love it.
    Dreadlock Holiday. 10cc

4. noyon_ku profile image58
    noyon_kuposted 6 years ago

I like sports but cricket is not my favorite game.

5. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 6 years ago

I love Cricket. Both to play and watch!

6. SpiffyD profile image85
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

I've been following cricket for more than 15 years. I like the sport, although I wouldn't say it's my favourite. A bad cricket match is a real waste of time, but a good one is really sublime. I like games where you can see the best batsmen taking on world-class bowlers. However, duels like Lara/McGrath are not common these days.

7. mkrandhawa profile image60
    mkrandhawaposted 6 years ago

no i don't like cricket i like football game and table tennis.

8. Al Greenbaum profile image91
    Al Greenbaumposted 13 months ago

Yes, very much. I like all the versions of cricket - ODI, T20, County Championship and Test. But I worry about Test Cricket. It is the purest form of cricket and the most satisfying but it is only popular in some cases, ie Ashes series.
    I like the way cricket has adapted to current trends withT20 competitions all over the world. They are great fun and can be very exciting.
    The best Ashes series of all time was in 2005. Absolutely gripping!

working