jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who is going to win the NCAA March Madness tournament?

1. Chupp22 profile image79
    Chupp22posted 7 years ago

Who is going to win the NCAA March Madness tournament?

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

I'm taking duke to repeat in 2011.   I think they're the most experienced and best coached.  That's who I have to win my bracket - when it comes out.

3. brianlokker profile image98
    brianlokkerposted 7 years ago

I'm picking Duke too, for the same reasons that Paul states. But as a Duke grad, I may be a little biased. If not Duke, then I think Kansas is the most likely to win. As long as it's not North Carolina (as I said, I'm a Duke grad!).

4. Cass2010 profile image60
    Cass2010posted 7 years ago

I think that Kansas or Ohio State have the best chance based on area and groups but as we know there could be some huge upsets. I Created a printable and writable bracket and put it up on google docs if you want to use it. I made it accesible to the public. Have a great weekend
    Here's my hub for the link to the bracket :-)http://hubpages.com/hub/NCAA-March-Madn … acketology

5. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Ohio all the way to the top  Duke 2nd IF all goes according to my plan, but upsets seem to happen every year and maybe Syracuse will win it all.!!

6. jeolmoz2 profile image76
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

I'm going with the best Coach in the NCAA...My pick to win it all in 2013 are the Duke Blue Devils