jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who is the best professional athlete currently playing any sport?

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

Who is the best professional athlete currently playing any sport?

2. Alternative Prime profile image76
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

A good case could be made for the one and only "Non Faker Laker" Kobe the "Viper" "B" ....

---> AKA The "Mamba", AKA "Closer", AKA "Best in BIZ Ball", AKA "Dunkin' another DONUT", AKA ------->...OK, so I made up the last 2, but he is nonetheless spectacular.

3. jg555 profile image59
    jg555posted 7 years ago

It's hard to compare athletes in different sports. But Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Derrick Rose, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Chris Johnson, Sydney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, Albert Pujols, Roy Halladay, Adrian Peterson, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, Robinson Cano, Joe Mauer, Michael Phelps, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Maya Moore, Shaun White, Josh Hamilton, Miguel Cabrera, Ichiro Suzuki, C.C Sabathia, Mariano Rivera, Dwight Howard, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Nicklas Backstrom,  Ryan Miller, Pau Gasol.

4. supplies expert profile image61
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

It's tough to answer this because right now I want to say Derek Jeter, although he's not the best performing, he's still the best all around player.  The way he keeps his team together, the way he always performs amazing feats under pressure, and the way he is very modest when it comes down to things, he is the best all around professional athlete to me. 

Lebron is a joke, he doesn't have the class that Jeter has.

working