jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you a fan or foe of fantasy football?

1. slappywalker profile image98
    slappywalkerposted 6 years ago

Are you a fan or foe of fantasy football?

If you are a fan, how many leagues are you competing in at once?

2. Cogerson profile image82
    Cogersonposted 6 years ago

A huge fan of fantasy football....I lost my mind this year as I have 8 Yahoo teams, 1 ESPN team and my one team I have had for 14 years.  Bad news is I am a Colts fan.....and I drafted like a Colts fan....Peyton has doomed not only the Colts but 7 of my 10 teams.

3. Stephen Mull profile image57
    Stephen Mullposted 6 years ago

Well I was a soccer player for 9 years so never really got into football, but now that I'm older and looking for hobbies I decided to give fantasy football a try. I have one yahoo team and so far I like it and it makes me want to watch football since I am somewhat involved in the games with my fantasy players. I really just enjoy any type of competition so I'll see how this fares for me.

4. ShootersCenter profile image74
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

Fantasy football gets people involved that normally wouldn't so it's good for the game. Normally I have 4 teams on ESPN and 1or2 on Yahoo but people know so little about football that my teams all make the playoffs every year and I win the whole thing 50% of the time. It has gotten boring to me, they draft guys that are past there prime and leave all these great young players undrafted because they don't know them.

5. DeborahNeyens profile image97
    DeborahNeyensposted 6 years ago

Love it!  I only have one team, and I'm the only woman in my league.  And my record is 1-0 so far.  : )

working