jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite sports team and why are you such a big fan?

1. StayPos profile image83
    StayPosposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite sports team and why are you such a big fan?

2. WindMaestro profile image61
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

I would have to say that my faorite sports team is the New England Patriots. They always deliver, and always produce a satisfying capturing game. They have had several shortcomings in the past few years, but in the early 2000's, they were the rags to riches story, the beginning of a dynasty with quarterback Tom Brady. My most prominent affection of the team is how humble they are, and how manager Bob Kraft ensures his team is getting what they need, and is steering in the right direction. He has constructed one of the best football stadium's in the country with Gillette stadium, and is very successful in his business exploits, and jump starting the economy in Massachusetts.

3. QuackQuackWriter profile image56
    QuackQuackWriterposted 6 years ago

That's a very good question staypos.I am a little different from other fans.Every fan support their club,even if their star players leave the club.But I always support cristiano ronaldo,even when he was in manu (i supported manu) and even when he is in real madrid(I support real madrid).And even if he leaves Real madrid i will only support him instead of Real madrid.

4. badermunir2011 profile image58
    badermunir2011posted 6 years ago

i  like pakistani   cricket  team........................

5. Guanta profile image74
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

My favorite sports team are the Yankees.  This is my choice simply because my father was a Yankee fan and I like being loyal to his memory by choosing his team.

6. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

My fave sports team is a football team called Glasgow Rangers. They have just won the league despite having had no money available to them for 3 years. Now the club have a new owner, the promise of funding for new players, and the club debts paid off. I'm hoping we can do better next season. Maybe we can win the league four years in a row.

7. SpiffyD profile image82
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

My favourite sport team is Arsenal FC of the Barclays Premier League. Arsenal is one of the top soccer teams in England, but I appreciate their style of play and the approach of the manager, Arsene Wenger. I think of Arsenal as the underdog of the top 4 teams in England and that makes their victories against other top teams in England and Europe even sweeter.

8. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 6 years ago

The name of my favorite sports team is Real Madrid football team. Because they have most of the best player who play for the best nation. I love to watch their game.

9. profile image59
    qhaweposted 4 months ago

my favorite sports team is the all blacks
    they play great rugby and they seem to have bonded well as a team.
    everyone has something to contribute to the team from no.1 to the physiotherapist.
    they are like family and i think that's why they have managed to retain such reputation as a team. Despite their recent loss to Australia they are going to bounce back and show usu what they are truely made of