jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Best sport in the world?

1. chrae profile image68
    chraeposted 6 years ago

Best sport in the world?

There are so many sports around the world, differing between every separate country. But overall what sport is most widely accepted as the best or most popular sport on earth.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6331423_f260.jpg

2. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

Maybe billiard sports or football which includes soccer are the best.

3. TripleAMom profile image86
    TripleAMomposted 6 years ago

I would say that soccer is probably the most widely known and played sport all over the world, with other sports being more popular in particular countries.  Football is obviously very popular in the US, and particularly in the Northeast and Southeast areas.  Basketball is very popular in the more northern states, but both football and basketball are very common US sports.  Football is becoming better known in other areas of the world as some football teams played preseason games in other countries.  Sports like gymnastics seem to be quite universal as well.

4. gabrielthomas72 profile image75
    gabrielthomas72posted 6 years ago

Association Football or soccer has got to the most popular global sport.

5. allelsematters profile image76
    allelsemattersposted 6 years ago

All sports are popular but the one who stands out probably both the basketball soccer or football.Nowadays, people are into this kind of sport, supporting their favorite teams and their country.I would like also people to know more about volleyball and try that sport(i am a frustrated volleyball player..eheheh).

working