jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you like to fish and if so do you prefer fresh water or salt water?

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Do you like to fish and if so do you prefer fresh water or salt water?

2. fordie profile image75
    fordieposted 5 years ago

Salt water wins by a big margin. Something to do with being born by the sea.

Certain river species are appealing but by no means all.

3. daborn7 profile image80
    daborn7posted 5 years ago

I love to fish! I have found that salt water fishing is allot funner for me, especially deep sea fishing! There is just something about being out on the blue waters and the smell of the ocean air that gets me everytime. You also never know what your going to catch out there!

With freshwater fishing, the water is usually more calm and there is less to catch in my opinion. I also like the flavor of salt water fish better so, I guess that weighs in allot for me.

Additionally, I sometimes find it easier to fish in freshwater, so saltwater fishing presents itself as more of a challenge to me, which I happen to like.

4. Highvoltagewriter profile image83
    Highvoltagewriterposted 5 years ago

I love both kinds of fishing....and my two favorite are two extreme types. Wilderness stream fishing and deep-sea wreak fishing and other artificial reefs.

5. kgarcia1113 profile image72
    kgarcia1113posted 5 years ago

Well I am a bit weird, I get bored fishing pretty easily but I love to watch my kids fish. We go fresh water fishing because of where we live and my favorite part is gutting the fish. Ever since I was little all I cared about doing was baiting the hook and gutting the fish. I wash the strangest little girl but hey my uncles got a kick out it. My husband and I have talked about going on vacation this summer to the coast, if do make it that way I do have a plan to try out salt water fishing, if for nothing else than say I did it.

6. htodd profile image60
    htoddposted 5 years ago

I would prefer fresh water rather than salt water

7. WK Promotions profile image58
    WK Promotionsposted 5 years ago

Definitely prefer saltwater but if i have to fish fresh I go for the big cats