jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does Junior Seau's suicide link with the concussions he suffered throughout his

1. pmanpartyman profile image70
    pmanpartymanposted 5 years ago

Does Junior Seau's suicide link with the concussions he suffered throughout his football career?

If anyone remembers Dave Duerson, he also was an ex-NFL player who committed suicide after he retired, but he left in a suicide note that he wanted his brain examined to see if his depression and psychological problems had anything to do with the concussions he suffered throughout his days in the NFL. Does anyone else think Junior Seau went through the same thing?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6561881_f260.jpg

2. adjkp25 profile image91
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

This is an question that many people have been asking but there isn't a solid answer to it yet.  People have been speculating that Seau shot himself in the chest so his brain could be researched by scientists to see if concussions do play a part in any brain issues.

It is a sad end to what everyone agrees was a very good man.  He was very charitable with his money as well as his time.  Tragic.

3. charmike4 profile image74
    charmike4posted 5 years ago

Maybe, concussions are becoming a real concern not only for NFL, but for contact sports across the globe. I feel for his family and friends with his tragic death.

4. Coolpapa profile image83
    Coolpapaposted 5 years ago

With the brain examination it seems to eliminate any doubt! The question I explore in my hub, is, what does I mean for the future of football?

working