jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is Roberto Di Matteo the man for the Chelsea job?

1. tom_caton profile image78
    tom_catonposted 5 years ago

Is Roberto Di Matteo the man for the Chelsea job?

He led them through to FA Cup victory and the Champions League in his 3 month interim tenure at Chelsea. Should Abramovich be offering him the role for real now? Could Di Matteo bring more glory to Chelsea?

2. CCahill profile image81
    CCahillposted 5 years ago

Definetly, the players like him, hes won things there as a player and a coach. Hes calmness personified, i really rate him.

3. Rajan Dhir profile image73
    Rajan Dhirposted 5 years ago

In football, things are not like what they seem. He has done everything (Champions League Trophy) what all other managers combined together failed to deliver. He should be appointed as a manager given the success he has brought. I am optimistic but we need to wait till it is not done.

4. RASO profile image72
    RASOposted 5 years ago

I think not. He is coach for big games, very good in tactics, but I think he is not capable of doing great results during all season long. You can`t defend all the time in games against weakest opponents.

5. stiggies profile image77
    stiggiesposted 5 years ago

Yes he is definitely the man for the job. He was a player for Chelsea winning the FA Cup and now has guided us to FA Cup and Champions League glory. Still this is not the main reason. He has earned the respect of the players and fans. Chelsea FC want to follow Di Matteo into the upcoming season. This is why he should be manager.

working