jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where in the US is the best place to watch 4th of July fireworks?

1. harmony155 profile image70
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

Where in the US is the best place to watch 4th of July fireworks?

2. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

The Macy's firework show in New York has always been at the top. Kaboom Town in Addison, Texas ranks high up there too. It's a 30 minute long show that attracts around 500,000 people from all over and on top of that there's restaurants and bars all around that you can view them from. They also have an air show at the airport there. I've gone a few times since I'm only about 20-30 minutes away from it but it's a fun show if you're ever in Texas on the Fourth of July!

3. Ciel Clark profile image72
    Ciel Clarkposted 5 years ago

The best place to watch the 4th of July fireworks just might be my back porch!  We could see four different fireworks displays last night -- Close enough where we could be amazed by the visuals (and still hear the booms!), and we didn't have to deal with the traffic/crowds afterwards. 

(As an aside, my two year old son's word for fireworks:  "Boom-stars!"

4. Gregoryy profile image60
    Gregoryyposted 5 years ago

On A Heliopter watching over the National Mall, or Downtown Philidelphia. These are, and used to be Americas Nations Capital. Not from an excitement/activity/things to do persepcive, but more from a patriotic and historical significance perspective.

working