jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What hobby, sport or activity that you do regularly makes you lose track of time

1. GoGreenTips profile image60
    GoGreenTipsposted 5 years ago

What hobby, sport or activity that you do regularly makes you lose track of time?

We all have something that we do that makes us forget about time. That hobby or activity that you look up at the clock after doing it for hours and feel as if no time has passed. What is it for you?

2. KevinTimothy profile image82
    KevinTimothyposted 5 years ago

Marketing, book reading, and Call of Duty. They ALL make me lose a sense of time. Unfortunately the later doesn't do anything to help me or build character. I'm still working on removing that guilty pleasure.

3. triciajean profile image72
    triciajeanposted 5 years ago

Good question, GoGreen Tips. I have lots of answers: spending time with grandchildren, writing, hiking, taking pictures, playing the piano, reading--above all, talking with a good friend. I can get lost in any of these, as most are about good relationships. Even in writing and reading, it's the relationships that absorb me.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Read, write, and calligraphy. I can read for hours on end and still want another book. In calligraphy, I could write for weeks if my hand didn't hurt.

1. KevinTimothy profile image82
      KevinTimothyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Could you share some of your Calligraphy? I think its one of the many lost arts.

2. lburmaster profile image83
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have written a hub about creating an old English calligraphy page. I'll create another one soon about different ways of using calligraphy with a few of my own creations.

5. profile image49
    jdr1999833871603posted 5 years ago

solfball makes me lose track of time just because i am so into the game i dont pay attention to what time it is.

working