jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Will you be watching the 2012 Olympics this summer?

1. howlermunkey profile image91
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

Will you be watching the 2012 Olympics this summer?

If So, what sports do you enjoy the most?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6949930_f260.jpg

2. cactusbythesea profile image88
    cactusbytheseaposted 5 years ago

I'd like to watch the table tennis and badminton events, but if this year is at all like the previous Olympics, I would need to get cable television to watch them.

1. pilgrimboy profile image71
      pilgrimboyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually, you can watch them online. http://pilgrimboy.hubpages.com/hub/How- … rom-the-US

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No. I have never watched the olympics. They bore me too much.

4. CyclingFitness profile image93
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

I'm just back from watching the Road Cycling which was a fantastic day. Thousands of supporters on the Box Hill circuit which was at least a couple of people deep all the way round.

It was a fantastic opportunity to drive a few hours down to Surrey and watch a free Olympic event

1. howlermunkey profile image91
      howlermunkeyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A few excellent answers here, but since you were actually there (jealous), you win the gold

5. Film Fanatic 603 profile image61
    Film Fanatic 603posted 5 years ago

As always I will be watching the Olympics. Though I do tend to concentrate on certain events I always make sure to get the scoop on how the USA, as a whole, is doing. The top of my list to watch would have to be mens basketball followed by women's soccer and gymnastics. When I have a chance I try to watch any of the many swimming events that might be taking place. GO USA!

6. yasir rakib profile image61
    yasir rakibposted 5 years ago

yes. i will try to watch Olympics.specially tennis

7. Emayordomo profile image82
    Emayordomoposted 5 years ago

Of course! I recorded it and am currently watching the Opening Ceremonies! I love the gymnastic events.

working