jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why fool around with hamburger when you have steak at home!?

1. jeolmoz2 profile image77
    jeolmoz2posted 5 years ago

Why fool around with hamburger when you have steak at home!?

Paul Newman said that about adultery and I've to tell you looking at photos of his wife, I still can not believe Tiger Woods chased after a Denny's waitress. I've to Denny's many times and I have never seen any waitress that measures even close to Tiger's wife!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7021670_f260.jpg

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Tiger must have a vision problem.

That might explain the deterioration of his golf game, and his decision to hang out with skanks instead of his wife.

3. securityproducts3 profile image40
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

It's sickening right. I think it was because of his ego, he got a thrill out of getting these women, because he was never able to score anything growing up.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Because it is not always about looks, it can be about kindness and someone being loving and two people being compatible.  I'm not condoning what Tiger Woods did by any means, but because someone has stellar looks does not make them compatible.

5. benisan85745 profile image61
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

I am not condoning what Tiger did was a good thing to do to your wife too, and if you want to say that is steak...then she is the Porterhouse of all cuts. However, Tiger's need to be "balls-deep" in women probably stems from the fact his wife didn't accomodate his every "need". Why else slip and downgrade.

6. nanderson500 profile image86
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

That's a good question, he probably just did it to satisfy his ego.

working