What sports did you play when you where younger? Still play them today or wish

1. hockey8mn profile image77
    hockey8mnposted 5 years ago

What sports did you play when you where younger?  Still play them today or wish you could?

When I was younger I spent most of my waking hours playing or thinking about hockey.  At the start of high school, I picked up two other sports, football and lacrosse.  Also, I played soccer, basketball, baseball, and golf when the other sports weren't being played.  Today, I wish I could play sports as much as I use too.  Occasionally, I will play soccer or pick-up hockey.  I am not apart of any league or anything, I go play when I have some hours and energy to do so.  How about you?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Soccer and swimming. I used to play soccer but got tired of being kicked and hit in the stomach and head. And I still swim unprofessionally but enjoy taking laps each day.

3. Gamerelated profile image83
    Gamerelatedposted 5 years ago

I played a lot of basketball and I still play anywhere between one and three times a week.  I always try to advise people to find a sport that interest them.  There are so many sports out there that I think there is sport for everybody.

Playing sports is a good way to stay in shape and be healthy.  It is easier to be motivated to exercise when its fun.  That is why I recommend sports.  Playing basketball with your friends is more fun than exercising alone on machines.