jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who is the best college football team this year?

1. manthy profile image74
    manthyposted 5 years ago

Who is the best college football team this year?

I say Alabama , but there are some other good teams.

2. Writer David profile image79
    Writer Davidposted 5 years ago

Right now, it's definitely Alabama.  But, the Tide hasn't really been tested.  They will on November 3.  You could make an argument for Oregon, if their defense is for real this year.

3. Swill profile image64
    Swillposted 5 years ago

Right now I must say its Alabama with out a doubt.  Hate to say it because I am a Florida fan but it just the truth.  I don't see anybody beating them this year.

4. Faith Reaper profile image90
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Well, of course, Alabama!  ROLL TIDE ROLL!

5. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Alabama is ranked number one and Oregon number two at the moment. It appears that they are the two best teams, but there is a lot of football to be played. I'll really be impressed with Oregon if they make it through their PAC-12 schedule undefeated, because the PAC-12 is loaded with good teams. Alabama, on the other hand, has in my opinion only one really tough game in the regular season, and that is at LSU.

The best college football team is the one that wins the BCS Championship Game. I'm thinking Alabama will get there. The other team could be LSU again, Florida State, or Oregon. If USC beats Oregon in the regular season and wins the PAC-12 Championship Game, USC takes Oregon's place in the mix. I don't really see any other teams with a shot.

6. DJProfessorK profile image60
    DJProfessorKposted 5 years ago

Can't rule out Kansas State. They have delivered so far this year and have another big test coming. Collin Klein has the ability lead them to the National Championship, but we'll see if it pans out.