jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Quarterback matchup/s you want to see in Superbowl?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image77
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Quarterback matchup/s you want to see in Superbowl?

RGIII vs. Wilson, Aaron Rodgers vs. Payton Manning, Aaron Rodgers vs. Brady and so on.

2. number2son profile image61
    number2sonposted 5 years ago

I, personally, want to see Matt Schaub versus almost anyone.  I am rooting for the Texans to win the Super Bowl, so as long as they are in it, I like the quarterback matchup.  Yes, there are many good ones set up to possibly happen.  Just in the wildcard round, there is RG III versus Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers versus Christian Ponder, Matt Schaub versus Andy Dalton, and Joe Flacco versus Andrew Luck.  I guess that we'll just have to wait and see which ones we get to watch.

3. petenali profile image85
    petenaliposted 5 years ago

I would love to see RGIII v Wilson in the Superbowl - rookies head-to-head, but that is gonna happen on Sunday in the Wildcard game.  Go Seahawks!

1. number2son profile image61
      number2sonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, enjoy the game.  I, as an Eagles fan (my favorite team, but I like other teams too), would probably want the Seahawks too, even though I really like RG III.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

My pick would be RGIII VS. Peyton Manning. With Peyton putting on a clinic for RGIII. I'm sure we will want Peyton's autograph afterwards. smile

1. number2son profile image61

Hey man, I assume that you are a Broncos fan.  Anyway, I can see that happening, even though I think that the Redskins probably won't get there.  The Broncos getting there, I totally can see that happening.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. number2son profile image61

I still will be rooting for the Texans to win it all.

working