jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Who will win the Superbowl?

1. kcreery profile image59
    kcreeryposted 5 years ago

Who will win the Superbowl?

Jim Harbaugh or John Harbaugh.  The Harbowl.  Will the Baltimore Ravens or the San Francisco 49ers win the game?  Tune in Feb. 3rd.  Who do you think will win?

2. number2son profile image61
    number2sonposted 5 years ago

I think that the 49ers are the better team without doubt.  I don't know who will win, but I hope that it is the 49ers.

1. number2son profile image61
      number2sonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Why can't my teams win?  Hey, I wrote a hub about that.  You want to check it out?

3. Miller2232 profile image61
    Miller2232posted 5 years ago

I say the 49ers because with Colin Kaepernick, he doesn't fold or seem nervous under the big lights as he shown in the playoffs.

That's what I'm hoping.

4. manofmystery24 profile image61
    manofmystery24posted 5 years ago

The Ravens. Ray Lewis's last game, I think the Ravens will be the team to win in the end. If there is any defense that can stop a great offensive team, it's the Ravens. They proved it yesterday against the Patriots and they'll do it again.

How about the 49ers stopping the Ravens offense?  The 49ers are a good running team, and the Ravens seem to have trouble stopping the run right now.  Hopefully the 49ers win.  I hate the Ravens way too much for them to win.  I couldn't handle it.

working