This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What do you think of the new WWE Championship belt design?

1. mosaicman profile image77
    mosaicmanposted 5 years ago

What do you think of the new WWE Championship belt design?

This is a new design that also goes away from tradition. A couple of my friends like it, I don't. I like the traditional styles better.

2. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 5 years ago

I wish they would have brought back a larger version of the winged eagle belt. This new one is honestly very ugly. When I seen it I was like...  Please be a joke! lol Also, since you are into WWE I am on a forum you can look into... WWEForums.net. Its a very fun forum. They discuss everything on there and the mods are real laid back. Tell them Britanica recommended it to you smile

3. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

It looks more like a huge ring to me, not a belt. hahaha

1. ii3rittles profile image82
      ii3rittlesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Exactly! Like a huge Superbowl ring! Big and UGLY!

2. dailytop10 profile image91
      dailytop10posted 5 years agoin reply to this

..but it looks good on The Rock hahaha

3. ii3rittles profile image82
      ii3rittlesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That man can make cow crap look good. He knows how to sell stuff. lol

4. mosaicman profile image77
      mosaicmanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ii3rittles check out my hubs. I have enuff material for wrestling heads.

4. livhappy profile image60
    livhappyposted 5 years ago

Its a lot better then the old belt. There should never be a championship that spins but i dont like the side plates on the new belt so if those change everytime theres a new champion that would be cool.

working