jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How many games will the Houston Astros lose this season?

1. theframjak profile image92
    theframjakposted 4 years ago

How many games will the Houston Astros lose this season?

The Houston Astros have a bad team and may have one of the historically worst seasons in 2013.  Will they surpass the Mets' record for losses in a season?

2. ASchmidtSports profile image60
    ASchmidtSportsposted 4 years ago

I really think that the Astros will finish with more than 110 losses but won't get to that record of the Mets. Houston however will be the worst team by far in MLB during the 2013 season. It's going to be a long year at the Juicebox.

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

So the Astros move to the AL West this season and have new uniforms and are going back to Orbit that green space creature for their mascot. I don't see how any of that is going to help them play better. It would be pretty tough to top the Mets though.

4. Bryan W Cole profile image60
    Bryan W Coleposted 4 years ago

They are going to ge destroyed in the AL West. 100+ losses this season, maybe even set a franchise record for losses.

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Especially the A's are going to destroy them. They may not score a run against the A's. I have the A's pitching staff for my fantasy team.

5. Kosmo profile image98
    Kosmoposted 4 years ago

The Astros will definitely lose at least 100 games this year because they're now in one of the toughest divisions in MLB, the AL West, but they won't beat the Mets' record. Maybe they'll start to turn it around next year. Later!

working