jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite MLB team?

1. Thief12 profile image90
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

What is your favorite MLB team?

...and how do you think they'll do in the second half of the season?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8203175_f260.jpg

2. Paul Kuehn profile image94
    Paul Kuehnposted 4 years ago

My favorite MLB team is the Milwaukee Brewers. I have been a Milwaukee fan all of my life since I was born and grew up in Wisconsin.  The Braves (now the Atlanta Braves) were my heroes in the 50s when they had great teams and won a World Series in 1957.  After the Braves moved to Atlanta, I started following the Brewers after they moved to Milwaukee from Seattle in 1969.  The Brewers teams haven't been as good as the Braves teams in the 50s, but I still follow my Brewers no matter whether they are winning or losing.  This is a bad year for the Brewers since the team is not very good.  If the team can win half of their remaining games, it will be doing well.

Thief12posted 4 years agoin reply to this

They are in a tough division, but they have a solid batch of young players like Segura and Gómez. Who knows, maybe they'll even leapfrog the Cubs. And what if the Pirates sink like they did last year?

Thanks for your answer!

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

Go Pirates.

The Pirates finally have a team that can finish over .500 and even make the playoffs. I say that particularly because of the pitching, which I think will remain outstanding for the entire year.

The Pirates are only a game back of the Cardinals for the division lead and best record in baseball. Now, I don't know about winning the division. Whatever team gets real hot between the Cardinals, Pirates, and Reds will do that. But I think the other two will likely be the wild cards.

Thief12posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I like the Pirates. I just hope they can keep it up for the second half. Last year they had a decent first half, but a horrible second half.

4. Thief12 profile image90
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

My favorite team are the Atlanta Braves. Been following them since 1989-1990. But I also like the Boston Red Sox.

5. William15 profile image90
    William15posted 4 years ago

The Oakland Athletics! They consistently put together winning teams with no money. They've choked in the playoffs lately, but they have such a legacy. They are usually underrated pretty odd assortments of players, but they are so fun to watch and to root for.

working