jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Bleacher Report

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image84
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 8 years ago

Any of you that do sports related stuff write on Bleacher Report?

2. wavegirl22 profile image43
    wavegirl22posted 8 years ago

nope but i read it alot wink

EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You should check out this guy.wink

Do you have a blog outside of HubPages? You can set it up to autopost the feed from your blog. So you get a link from Bleacher Report to your blog on every article. I post versions of my hubs on my blog with links to the full hubs, which in turn are posted to Bleacher Report with links to both my blog and my hubs.

1. wavegirl22 profile image43
        wavegirl22posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I checked him out! Pretty cool. I tried to leave a message and signed in but it wouldnt let me. I must be doing something wrong!!! Your blog is great too and I favorite placed it. You are so way ahead of me in all this and I see I can learn alot from you . . consider me one of your biggest fan followers.. in more ways than one wink

Thanks for sharing this!

EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 8 years agoin reply to this

If you have a facebook account you can sign in with that to make comments and leave messages. Otherwise, it is fairly painless to set up an account with Bleacher Report.

I think you would go over well there. I've had a pretty noticeable increase in visits to my hubs since setting up the sports blog (I have others)and once again after I started posting to Bleacher Report.

If you don't have an outside blog and you have questions about setting one up (if you want to) let me know. I'm not an expert by any stretch, but I could give you basic pointers. Its really not very difficult.

working