jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I am a Steelers fan, and then I also root for 49ers. How about you, do you have

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

I am a Steelers fan, and then I also root for 49ers. How about you, do you have other team?

Specially when your team is out for the playoff.

2. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

Yeah, its great to have multiple teams that you like. I even have a handful that i hate. it makes watching almost every game competitive and interesting. Im a packers fan first. dang 49ers keep beating us. then i like the giants, and colts. then im a huge paeyton manning fan, so i will almost always root for him to win. cant stand the bears, patriots, cowboys vikings. also i have 6 brothers and we all like different teams, so i follow all those as well

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

No way! You're two teams are my two teams! I'm a die-hard Steelers fan and have also been a 49ers fan from way back. Those are my two teams, but if neither are in the playoffs, I'll pick another team to cheer for even if I don't follow them that closely during the regular season. Usually I'll pick the underdog for whatever game is on.

1. profile image0
      christiananrkistposted 4 years agoin reply to this

yeah even though i either like em or hate em, every now n then i gotta go for the underdog.

4. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I'm a die hard, hometown, 'til death do we part Buffalo Bills Fan. I adopted the Washington Redskins when I moved to DC so they have a rooting place in my heart. I love the NY Giants (New York, New York, say no more). I root for the New England Patriots (okay, for Tom Brady), the Philadelphia Eagles, and who ever is playing the Miami Dolphins (does not matter who). Lastly, the only sports gear I own is Buffalo Bills. That's the mark of a true fan.

5. Dan Boehlen profile image60
    Dan Boehlenposted 3 years ago

Die hard Bears fan, so i typically cheer for anyone playing against Green Bay also smile  Was a big Montana fan and like Harbaugh's coaching style (though not necessarily his personality), so I'm always happy to see the Niners win.  Being in the NFC I'm not a big fan of other NFC teams, but I have a lot of AFC teams I like.  Colts, Ravens, Broncos, Steelers (really wanted them to beat GB in the super bowl) and Chiefs.  My reasons vary, but in general I just like the brand of football these teams play.  I respect the hell out of Belichick, Brady & the Patriots, but I despise them & Boston area teams in other sports.  went to college with too many Pats/Red Sox/Celtics fans in the early 2000s and it left a bad taste in my mouth.