Who will dance with Tiffany (win the Lombardi Trophy)?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (110 posts)
  1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 11 years ago

If I knew, I'd bet some money.

But after this weekend, we'll know four teams that will going on vacation on Monday.

I'd like to see San Francisco Bay vs. Denver in the Super Bowl.

Or Washington vs. Indianapolis, but that's not going to happen.

Just as long as it's not New England.

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

Yawn. Those games yesterday were great if you wanted to take a nap.

The offenses of the Bengals and Vikings were pathetic.

Hopefully we'll have some better games today.

1. profile image0
      number2sonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey, the Texans won.  That is all I cared about in the game.  The fact that the Bengals offense played terrible, was nice.  You might be a Steelers fan, but I am not.  My favorite team is the Eagles, second favorite is the Dolphins, third favorite is the Texans, fourth favorite is the Chiefs.  So, go Texans!

BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Go Texans for sure. I hate the Patriots. If I'm not rooting for the Steelers, I am rooting against the Patriots.

Now today, I would really like to see Andrew Luck wreck Ray Lewis' retirement party. But, I think the rookie will make too many mistakes. Now, the Seahawks at Redskins, I'll be rooting for the rookie QB in that one too. But which one?

Should be some thrilling moments today, unlike yesterday.

1. profile image0

I want Andrew Luck to tear up the Ravens too.  Nothing personal miller2232, but I hate the Patriots too, (they beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl).  I thought that yesterday afternoon was thrilling.

So how do you figure the Texans are going to beat the Patriots? I'm having difficulty comprehending how this can happen, although I hope it does.

Same with the Ravens beating the Broncos.

The line on both those games is 9 1/2, and I think it will likely end up more than that in both games.

The two NFC matchups Packers at 49ers and Seahawks at Falcons, on the other hand, could give us some games (finally) in these playoffs that go down to the wire.

1. profile image0

Maybe.  You just never know.  I am hoping that the Texans can beat the Patriots.  They are going to have to get Tom Brady on the ground a whole lot, and they can't turn the ball over either, if that is going to happen.  Despite the fact that I like the Texans, I am actually probably going to root for the Broncos, because I hate the Ravens that much.  I know that we agree on the AFC Divisional round then.

Yeah, I hate the Ravens that much too. Not as much as the Patriots, but a lot.

If Arian Foster has one of his monster games and the Texans can keep Brady off the field, that would be good.

I'm leaning toward Seattle over Atlanta. That defense is tough, although they did lose their best pass rusher.

1. profile image0

Yeah, that is a hard call.  Atlanta had a top 5 defense this year, but Seattle's defense was number 1.  I don't know who will win in any of the games.  We'll just have to see.

Hey, the replay of the Week 14 game between the Texans and Patriots is on NFL Network tonight at 9:30.

I wonder if the Houston coaches and players will tune in for some pointers on how to do better the next time.

I know I won't be watching it, since the score was 42-14 in favor of the Pats.

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

I'll take the Broncos today in a closer game than most expect.

In the late game, I'm reluctant to go against Aaron Rodgers, but I will. The 49ers defense steps up and Kaepernick does enough with the offense to get a win.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

Who says defense is not it? Hmmm.

Today Sunday, the Seahawks will fly low and Patriots win (not my choice) but I like to predict the winner!

I don't like the other bird who won yesterday but even if I can never be a Ravens fan, I admire their desperation to win :-)

1. profile image0

I hate the Ravens, but if the Texans win, they host the championship game.  That would be a must win for them, and for me.  However, first, they have to get past the Patriots.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image61
        prettydarkhorseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I just don't want the Pats to get a chance to win the SB, sorry, just because they will be closer to the number of Lombardi trophy the Steelers have in the Steel City.

OOOPsssssssssssss 49ers can also inch closer if they go to SB and win :-)

5. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

I still can't believe that late in the 4th quarter the Broncos defense let Jacoby Jones get by them for a 70-yard TD catch from Flacco.

I still can't believe what Kaepernick did last night.

Those sure were two great games, unlike last week. I'm hoping for more of the same today.

I'll take Seattle against Atlanta. The Seahawks defense rules in this one.

Maybe Houston will revert to the form that had many picking them for the Super Bowl early in the season. Hope so.

Bailey allowed 2 TD!!

I like the Seahawks to lose the game bec. they can beat the 49ers and I am leaning towards Kaep going to the SB. 49ers in my opinion can beat Atlanta more than the Seahawaks.

I shouldn't want the Pats to go to Superbowl because they will earn another Lombardi closer to what Steelers have but then I don't think Texans QB is dependable enough!

The 49ers will tie the Steelers for most Lombardi's if they win the Super Bowl. I have to root for them though because I think they have the best chance of beating the Patriots. I'll be real surprised if the Ravens come up with another big game.

1. profile image0

I want the Patriots to lose to the Falcons in the Super Bowl.  I want Tony Gonzalez to finally win a Super Bowl.  I want the Ravens out as soon as possible, as in, done after this sunday.  Go Falcons, and Tony Gonzalez!

6. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

You can get tickets for San Francisco at Atlanta on StubHub for $2,500 a piece. I got two at a discount for a total of $5,999.99 for both. So look for me and my girlfriend Lennay Kukua on Sunday in the stands. We both will be wearing Tim Tebow jerseys.

I think I'll wait until I actually get to the field before I make my prediction on that one.

I already know who I want to win the Ravens at Patriots game: Nobody.

1. profile image0

Alright funny guy, that's enough.  I am rooting for the Patriots.  I can't believe I am saying this.

We all know why you like the Patriots:

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7594004_f248.jpg

LAWL :-)

2. profile image0

Come on man!

2. prettydarkhorse profile image61

I don't like these teams, LOL
      My prediction though - Pats and Atlanta :-)
      But I can't wait for the next season, if ever I'll play fantasy football, I will play the fantasy man - Manti!

1. profile image0

I hate the teams left in the AFC, but I hate the Ravens more, so I am rooting for the Patriots.  The ones left in the NFC, I don't really care about, except for I am rooting for Tony Gonzalez to win a Super Bowl.  Go Falcons!

It didn't work the way you like it, Gonzales is good anyway and he will not be judged according to whether he won a Superbowl or not, but based on how he play the game and his stats :-)

Are you cheering for the Niners now bec. you said you hate the Ravens? :-)

7. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

prettydarkhorse, don't be too hard on Manti Te'o. He could end up with the Steelers. I've seen some mock drafts with him wearing black and gold. Besides, who doesn't have a fake girlfriend. I call my full-sized rubber doll Tommy Girl.

Now listen up, number2son. The last time your Eagles made it to the big dance (with Tiffany) they lost to the Patriots. How do you suppose that happened? Well, let me give you a hint. The Patriots beat the Steelers in the AFC Championship that season due to what became known as Spygate. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure Super Bowl XXXIX out.

1. profile image0

Wait a minute.  I still blame that on Donovan McNabb.  If he would have played even decent, they would have won.  Don't forget that the final score was 24-21, and he threw four interceptions.  I still look back on that, and feel terrible, because I know that the Eagles should have won.  Please don't bring it up, or you might have a very long comment in response to yours.

Kharma is a B word :-)

EWWWW!!

I'm kinda believing Manti now specially of he is to join the Steel team!

8. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

Just as Joe Namath guaranteed a victory for his team in Super Bowl III, Coach Harbaugh has guaranteed a victory for his team in Super Bowl XLVII.

1. profile image0

Which one?

This one:
        http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7603769_f248.jpg

I'll be rooting for the same one you are.

1. profile image0

Probably like most people on HubPages.

9. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

Or on Facebook, like this obviously intelligent woman

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7606294_f248.jpg

who posted on her Facebook: "Proud of my husband and the Pats.By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

She is pretty :-)

With regards to the Superbowl I am inclined to choose the Ravens to win just because San Fran will be 6-0 if they win. Only Steelers can be number one, wink wink

1. profile image0

Really?  How about the Ravens?  Don't you hate them too much for that?  I know someone who is a Steelers fan, and they are rooting emphatically for the 49ers.  Let them be 6-0 in Super Bowls.  I don't even like the Steelers.  I just like other teams that the Ravens mess up, so I just couldn't handle seeing them win.  Plus, this is Ray Lewis' last year, and I want him to go out on a loss.

I don't like the Ravens team (never), but if the Niners will win, they will have 6. That is being selfish, but that is also better for the Steelers team. Actually I am not sure what to like. I like Davis, TE of 49ers plus their QB. In any normal circumstances I will immediately choose Niners. I think that Niners defense is better than the bloated and high falutin Ravens D. smile

1. profile image0

In conclusion, the 49ers should win.

smile smile

1. profile image0

Let's see what happens.

10. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

Even though San Francisco will tie Pittsburgh for most dances with Tiffany, I have to root and pick the 49ers.

Baltimore's run of good fortune will end in New Orleans this Sunday. How lucky were the Ravens this season? If the Steelers had beaten the Ravens in Week 11 at Pittsburgh, it would have been the Steelers in the playoffs and not the Ravens. If you recall, the Ravens won 13-10 in a game Big Ben didn't play due to injury the week before. Leftwich started and got hurt the first series of the game and was ineffective the rest of the way. If the Steelers would have won that game, they would have been 9-7, same as Ravens, and Pittsburgh would have had the tiebreaker for the playoffs due to beating the Ravens twice.

The luckiest play of this NFL regular season was in Ravens vs. Chargers when Baltimore converted on a 4th and 29 yards near the end of the game. Ray Rice caught a short pass and gained 30 yards. Otherwise, the Chargers would have run out the clock and won the game.

The luckiest play of this NFL post season was that Flacco 70-yard TD pass near the end of the Ravens at Broncos game.

I'm just sayin'. Ravens are not the best team in the AFC. They got lucky. But I have to give them thumbs up for putting a whooping on New England, the team I like even less than Baltimore.

1. profile image0

I totally agree with that.  They have been catching the breaks, and I think that might just end Super Bowl sunday.  By the way, how do you hate the Patriots more than the Ravens?  You're a Steelers Fan!

The Ravens kept the Steelers from getting to the Super Bowl on occasion, but at least they did it on the field.

The Patriots, on the other hand, defeated the Steelers in two AFC Championship games due in part to the cheating scandal known as Spygate. The entire truth will never be known since the evidence was destroyed. Hines Ward for one said it was obvious the Patriots knew what plays the Steelers were going to run ahead of time.

1. profile image0

OK, I understand how you feel with that.  It makes some sense, just like I hate the Ravens more than the Patriots, who beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl, and are the division rival of the Dolphins, partly because they beat the Dolphins in the playoffs twice, the Texans once, and the Chiefs once.  However, it is also that I hate how they play the game.  I think that they just do it the wrong way, and I hate that they are successful doing it that way.

Amen. I hope they don't get to win any more. Kharma bites ;-)

@number2son, If you want a more detailed story about the videotaping controversy here is the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Natio … ontroversy

smile

1. profile image0

Thanks.  Maybe I'll get more knowledgeable about it.  I already knew that they were cheating, I'm not sure I know exactly how long they were, and everything they were doing.

2. profile image0

I just looked at it.  Wow!  You could of guessed it though.  Thanks for giving me the link.

11. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

The only reason I'll watch the game is because of the commercials. Especially the one where Kate Upton watches the washing of a Mercedes. I'd watch her watch anything.

As for the teams, well you got the Ravens who beat a team 13-10 in the regular season that lost their starting QB the week before and in this game the backup QB got hurt on the first series when he scored a TD and couldn't throw worth squat the rest of the game. If the Ravens hadn't won that game, they wouldn't have made the playoffs. The team they beat that day would have. And might be playing in the Super Bowl instead of the Ratbirds.

And then you got the 49ers that got totally dominated by the Giants 26-3 and the Seahawks 42-13.

Neither team deserves to win the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, one of them will.

1. profile image0

I disagree.  First of all, it doesn't matter how you start, it's how you finish.  Also, you don't have to play great the entire season to deserve to win the Super Bowl.  You just have to play well at the right time.  How about the stinkin' Giants last year?  How good is 9-7?  How about the sixth seeded Steelers who beat the 13-3 Seahawks?  In my opinion, the 49ers deserve it more, and that along with my preferences, make it an easy call to root for the 49ers.

This morning a talking point on the sports shows is that the 49ers Randy Moss said he is the greatest wide receiver of all time. Even some SF fans who have fond memories of Jerry Rice don't think Moss deserves to win a Super Bowl.

And then you have some Ravens fans who don't think Ray Lewis deserves to go out with a Super Bowl win due to this latest incident with the banned drugs, not to mention his past indiscretions.

1. profile image0

Well, maybe the 49ers should cut Randy Moss, and then go win the Super Bowl.  Just kidding.  Look, he is a showboating, big-mouthed, idiot.  He is going to say stupid things about himself.  That's who he is.  Ray Lewis, despite how "religious"  he tries to seem, is really kind of an animal.  He is with as many women as he wants, he was involved in a stabbing, and now this latest incident with banned drugs.  Can I please stop talking about these guys?  Go 49ers!

Yeah but these two guys are are on the two teams that are playing.

What do you think Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith are talking about? I mean, besides A-Rod.

1. profile image0

I don't know.  I could probably have a sports radio show, so that I could make money doing something that I already do.  You probably think the same about yourself too.  All you have to do is be knowledgeable about sports, be up to date on what is going on, and not be a terrible talker.  Who can't do that?  Oh yeah, I forgot that you have to be lucky too.  That's why I don't have one.

Did you hear Ray Lewis' latest comment? He said, "Maybe I killed somebody and maybe I didn't, but I swear I didn't use deer antler spray to do  it."

Rumor has it he will be running for mayor of Baltimore now that he will be retiring. Even somebody like Ray has his own heroes, and Ray's is former mayor of D.C. Marion Barry. You know, the dude that did all those coke commercials.

1. profile image0

Are you kidding me?  He sounds like O.J. Simpson.

I'd like to see the Mercedes.
      And of course the half time show.

smile  smile  smile

1. profile image0

Not me.  I just want to watch the 49ers beat the Ravens.  I don't want to see the halftime show, or the commercials.

You don't like Beyonce? I bet you're, being a Flyers fan, prefer Lady Gaga.

Today I got so tired of listening to Ed Reed say he wanted to play for the Patriots I started watching that Kate Upton Mercedes commercial over and over.

At least the Penguins game is on now. Geno! Just scored a goal for the Pens.

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image94
            Glimmer Twin Fanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Pulling for the 49ers on Sunday but watching the Pens tonight.  Hopefully they will do better than Tuesday night!

That was a great win for the Pens! Yeah, Tuesday night was pathetic.

Before I head to a Super Bowl party on Sunday, I'll be watching the Pens and Caps at 12:30. Also a game on Saturday at 1 against the Devils.

2. profile image0

No, and I don't like lady gaga either.  A bad end to a bad game tonight.  Hopefully the Caps crush the Pens sunday.  Then, I can go into the Super Bowl in a good mood, and watch the 49ers win.

12. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

Two days more, and I like the 49ers to win :-) I can't take the hypocrisy of RL and I agree with what this man has to say http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o … -hypocrite :-)

Okay, prettydarkhorse, you and number2son have me talked into rooting for the 49ers.

The talking heads I'm listening to appear to be picking the Ravens. Colin Cowherd just said the Ravens 26-22. Both Mike & Mike say the Ravens.

1. profile image0

Finally you got it right, and hopefully they're all wrong.

13. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

The zebras should have been voted MVP of the Super Bowl. They did more to assure a Ravens win than Joe Flacco.

Not that I cared that much which team won the game.

The Steelers remain the only team that has danced with Tiffany six times. And next season will be heaven when we get seven. Right, prettydarkhorse?

1. profile image0

You're right.  The refs ensured the Ravens victory.  In a way, I am not so happy that Ray Lewis is retiring, as that kills the "dream" i've had for a while to play against Ray Lewis, and hit him so hard, that he doesn't want to play anymore.  I hate his guts!  He should be in jail for life!  By the way, next year is the year of teams that have never won, i.e. the Eagles, or the Texans, preferably the Eagles.  That is the second-straight season that my least favorite team to make the playoffs won the Super Bowl, so that was the end of another terrible season.  Why can't a team, that at least I don't hate, win the Super Bowl?  I am getting tired of this.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I predicted the Eagles and the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Maybe I was just a year off.

Probably a good thing for the Steelers that the Ravens won. Last time the Ravens danced with Tiffany, it took them a dozen years to get over themselves. Ravens will battle with the team they stole the team from, the Browns, for last place in the division next season.

1. profile image0

I like the sound of that.  Go Eagles!

2. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

A remarkably similar play to the way the Falcon's receiver was held on their 4th down attempt which cost them the Superbowl berth.  What goes around.......

1. profile image0

Yes, however, Harry Douglas' catch on third down was definitely incomplete, so they were just making up for it.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image61

Sweet is the word for that. Seven is always heaven :-) The Steelers should have beaten both teams, just saying. tongue

As for the 49ers win, this should be "The one that got away" because of animal control (zebra)! LOL

1. profile image0

Haha.

I really want the Eagles to win too number2son :-)

1. profile image0

Finally someone agrees with me on that.

14. brakel2 profile image72
    brakel2posted 11 years ago

Very exciting game. Anyone want to play lights out and give the game to SF for bad calls. I love the Harbaughs, and know now they are not twins. Dead ringers

1. profile image0

I know that the lights going out made a huge difference.  However, if you don't have any control over something, you can just say that one team caught a bad break.  If referees make bad calls, that is under human control, and should not happen.  That is why I think that the 49ers should have won.

1. brakel2 profile image72
        brakel2posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree. I feel so badly for San Francisco, and I originally was for Baltimore.

1. profile image0

Well, I originally wanted the 49ers, and I still wish that they would have gotten some of the calls right, and the 49ers won.

15. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

Hey number2son, if your Eagles are going to face the Steelers in next year's Super Bowl, who is going to be your quarterback?

I see the Eagles have to pay Michael Vick $3 million by this Thursday or cut or trade him.

LOL @ prettydardhorse and animal control (zebra). Steelers fans are funny.

1. profile image0

Actually, I could be a comedian, and so could a friend of mine, who is also an Eagles fan.  Just, we don't have the connections.  I am a funny person, if you ever met me.  If you want to know who will play at quarterback for the Eagles, I don't know.  Maybe they should get Tim Tebow?  Should they play Nick Foles?  How about getting Alex Smith?  Let's just see what happens there.  Do you know that when I was a kid, I liked the Steelers too?  They were my second favorite team.  The last time I really liked them, was when they beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.  I stopped liking them, because they aren't exactly the most like-able team in the league, to say the least.  I still don't hate them, even though I kind of like the Bengals.

I can't understand why you wouldn't like the Steelers.

What, are jealous of Troy's hair?

Why would you kind of like the Bengals unless you are from the Queen City?

1. profile image0

I am from the Philadelphia area.  I just think that the Bengals are kind of cool.  I am not jealous of Troy's hair, because I don't want long hair.  Also, if I wanted to have long hair, it might be better than his.  People really like my hair for some reason.

Yep, most are beautiful too, tongue

At least the circus is over, Squirrel dance no more!!!

1. profile image0

Yes it is, but here is a link to one of my favorite moments.  Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzhUi-7U-Ho

T.O. got offered a big contract a few years back to go to Baltimore and play with Ray, but he wouldn't do it.

I think T.O. was afraid Ray would practice on him for when he goes to prison. He will, just like O.J. What goes around, comes around. Just takes awhile sometimes.

1. profile image0

Did you watch the video on Youtube?  I guess you probably did, and that is why you are mentioning T.O.?  By the way, that makes me like T.O. better than I did before you told me that.  I used to really like him when he was on the Eagles, but then with the everywhere he goes, there is controversy thing, and the T.Ocho show, I kind of stopped liking him so much.

Oh, he did it better, LOL

Vick is still your QB smile

1. profile image0

Maybe.  We'll see if they find someone better.

I think Eagles extended his contract this year http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 … ee-to-deal

1. profile image0

Yes, but that doesn't mean that he is their quarterback.

It doesn't sound like you like your Eagles keeping Vick. I got a quarterback for you. Dennis Dixon, former Steeler.. I hear your new coach really likes him and wants to get him. Or you can draft somebody with your #4 pick in the first round.

1. profile image0

I don't want Dennis Dixon.  He kind of stinks.  Let's see who is available in the draft, and free agency.

16. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

Okay number2son, I got a prediction for you. I did get Dennis Dixon right, right?

Tim Tebow will be an Eagle next season. Then you got 3 guys who can run Chip Kelly's offense. The Eagles will go defense mostly in the draft.

1. profile image0

I hope so.  Then, I can feel good that they were the team to give him a chance.  I assume you know that I like Tim Tebow?  You were right about Dennis Dixon, hopefully you're right here too.  By the way, how about Matt Cooke showing everyone how dirty the Pens are, by slicing Erik Karlsson's achilles tendon with his skate.  It was intentional, no matter what anyone says.  Back to football where we agree more, I hope you're 2-for-2 with predicting Eagles quarterback moves.

Well, of course I don't think that Cooke play was intentional, but it is going to be real interesting to see what happens the next time the Pens and Sens play.

Here's another QB name for you. The Eagles will still likely take a QB in the draft, although probably not in the first two rounds. Maybe E.J. Manuel in the 3rd or 4th round. They say he would be the best-suited to run an offense like Chip Kelly's.

1. profile image0

It still was.  If it were a goal in question, it would have been waived off right away for a distinct kicking motion.  I don't know if he wanted to hurt him that seriously, but he definitely wanted to cut him with his skate. 

Back to football, I just kind of sit back and watch.  We'll see what the Eagles do.  I assume that the Steelers are looking to keep Mike Wallace, get some more good young players, and bolster their offensive line.  The Eagles need to start using their talent on defense, get more offensive weapons, and bolster their offensive line.  Finding a franchise quarterback would be good too.  Let's see what goes down.

I don't see much chance of the Steelers keeping Mike Wallace, or Mendenhall, or most of the others who are on the bubble as far as staying or going.

Yeah, I see the Eagles using that #4 overall pick on an offensive lineman like Luke Joekel out of Texas A&M. Maybe Chance Warmack the guard from Alabama. Unless Chip Kelly is totally in love with his own guy, Dion Jordan, the LB/DE from Oregon.

Dude, you think that Cooke did that intentionally because you look at the hockey world through rose-colored Flyers glasses.

Hey, Penguins and Sabres in an hour on NBC.

1. profile image0

We'll see what happens as far as the NFL.  He did it intentionally.  As I said, there was a distinct kicking motion.  He tried to hurt him with his skate.  My theory, is that he tried to cut him slightly with his skate, so that when Karlsson felt the pain, Cooke would win the puck battle.  That is what happened.  Did you see the press-conferences by Cooke and Bylsma?  I'm surprised that the reporter didn't wear boots to have to hear them talk like that!

Actually, I was wearing boots when I listened to what Ottawa's owner and coach had to say about getting even with Cooke. Talk about Bountypuckgate. They both should be suspended for a year like Sean Payton (keeping on topic of football).

Hey, you watching the Penguins? Wow, two goals already in less than two minutes.

That little 8-year old girl who sang both anthems is absolutely incredible. That alone is worth the price of admission. She's the next Talyor Swift.

1. profile image0

Yes, the Senators' owner sounded very stupid.  However, that doesn't excuse Matt Cooke.  What he did was dirty, wrong, and unsportmanlike.  He is a dirty player, not even a Penguins fan could deny that.  Suspend who?  Matt Cooke is the guy who deserves to be suspended.  I don't really watch the Penguins.  I just monitor their games, to make sure that they lose.  The problem is, they don't do that often enough.  The Flyers really have to turn it around, now!

17. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73

Well, I guess you are going to have to watch the Penguins Wednesday night since they are playing the Flyers.

I see your favorite draft guru, Mel Kiper Jr., has the Eagles taking Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner with your first pick at #4 overall in the draft. What do you think of that one?

1. profile image0

Will try to.  I might just end up following it online, though.  Hopefully the Flyers continue what they did today beating the Isles 7-0, by whoopin the Pens.  He isn't my favorite draft guy.  I'm not sure.  I just hope that whatever they do, works out well.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)