At this point in football/soccer who do you feel is the more complete player? Me

1. InterestingMiles profile image76
    InterestingMilesposted 3 years ago

At this point in football/soccer who do you feel is the more complete player? Messi or Ronaldo?

I say this with regard to stats of: passing, cross completion, dribbling, shot accuracy and goals scored. This isn't just in regards to a person's personal preference for a player.

2. chef-de-jour profile image95
    chef-de-jourposted 3 years ago

I think stats are useful but can only go so far when it comes to assessing players at the very top.

How do you measure entertainment? Movement off the ball? Timing? Work rate and tackling? Spirit and leadership?

For me I'd say Messi tops the table at the moment because he's more of a team member and doesn't go into depression when things aren't going for him in a game.

3. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

They might be complete players, but their total losers as human beings....How much money do those greedy ego's need, when kids are starving & dying across the world?.....Then the brainwashed masses support pay, & worship them like their god's!lol....Who cares who is the best most greediest footballer on the planet, the reactor in Japan is on full melt down....Messi & Ronaldo are so far away from reality, & one day the'll look in the mirror & see what they've achieved.....Loads of money, loads of cups/, loads of awards, loads of possessions etc, but f**k all for mankind....They came they played they took, greedy little piggies who are "supposed" to be doing what they love doing.....So wtf do they need all that money for?, because their not really people their massive ego's....Anyone who follows a massive ego like them, are nothing more than little ego wannabies. :-)

working