jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Will Roman Reigns beat Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania?

1. Dustin Little profile image60
    Dustin Littleposted 3 years ago

Will Roman Reigns beat Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania?

Will Roman Reigns defeat the reigning, defending, WWE World Heavyweight Champion and conquerer of The Undertaker's undefeated streak BROOCKKKKK LESNAARRRRR at Wrestlemania 31?!?

2. Kirsty O profile image82
    Kirsty Oposted 3 years ago

That was the original plan yes, and I still think that's what will happen. Although they are in negotiations with Lesnar to get him to re-sign but its not going well since he wants to do UFC and WWE together and Vince wont let him, Lesnar stormed out of Raw a few weeks ago after the negotiations didn't go the way he wanted. Throwing the toys out of the pram as always.

3. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 3 years ago

If Brock Lesnar re-signs (rather than resigns big_smile) with the WWE, he will beat Roman Reigns in Wrestlemania 31. However, if he doesn't and ultimately chooses to rejoin UFC where he could potentially square off against CM Punk down the road, then no. Vince McMahon won't allow Lesnar to be in the UFC and the WWE simultaneously.  Roman Reigns will reign supreme...That is at least for a moment.  Seth Rollins threatens to take advantage of the fatigued victor of that match by cashing in his Money In the Bank clause immediately following its heavily anticipated conclusion.

1. Kirsty O profile image82
      Kirsty Oposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I can totally see Reigns winning then Rollins cashing in but I hope they don't have him win because it would just make Reigns look weak and in turn makes Lesnar look weak which makes him ending Taker's streak seem even more ridiculous.

4. PrateekG profile image60
    PrateekGposted 2 years ago

well my answer is little late..   but its difficult for roman reigns in future.