jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Which Team will win the ICC world cup 2011?

1. VireshShinde profile image56
    VireshShindeposted 6 years ago

The world up fever is just to began now, every team is ramping up to win the cup make their nation proud. In this dicey situation which team will WIN the World Cup do you think...? And Y...?

2. gajanis786 profile image33
    gajanis786posted 6 years ago

Well this is really a difficult question.....everyone is just guessing....in my point of view South Africa,Pakistan,India and Sri Lanka do have equal opportunities to be the next world champion.Thanks.

3. LasanthaW profile image71
    LasanthaWposted 6 years ago

Sri Lanka has the best chances to win the World Cup 2011. Currently they have the world's best bowling team that includes 3M's comprising of Muralitheran, Lasith Malinga, and Mendis. Their fielding is also excellent. Their little worry is the middle order batting. Most probably the final will be between India and Sri Lanka. India's batting is the best. India's chances are equally good.

4. Don Ship profile image63
    Don Shipposted 6 years ago

India obviously. big_smile

1. crazforsoft profile image60
      crazforsoftposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Best wishes for india but i think may srilanka or Australia can do any thing he he he ............

1. Don Ship profile image63
        Don Shipposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sri Lanka lost to Pakistan yesterday! They need to strengthen their middle order by the next game and win that one hopefully!

5. hossainnoa profile image58
    hossainnoaposted 6 years ago

It is difficult to say who will win?
    But reviewing statictis i think India and Australia have a great opportunity  to hold the cup.But Srilanka,South Africa,Pakistan,England ,New Zealand came here for travelling /picnic?

6. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Spain.

1. crazforsoft profile image60
      crazforsoftposted 6 years ago in reply to this

brother i think you consider this world cup as a football  world cup but this is ICC cricket  world cup 2011.

1. skyfire profile image71
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

7. crazforsoft profile image60
    crazforsoftposted 6 years ago

i think srilanka will win the final.all are ok of the team.
    i like indian batting lineup also they have hot batting line up so they may win also and india is my favorite team.but india is now super under pressure as a leading position team.that is confusing me.
    another country Australia they have ability to turn any match in any condition .this is world cup so i think Australia must play hard for winning.

working