jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

NASCAR IS HERE!

1. AskAshlie3433 profile image60
    AskAshlie3433posted 6 years ago

With Daytona just around the corner, who do you think will win the Superbowl of racing? Will anybody knock off Jimmie Johnson or do you see him winning a 6th straigh title?

1. DonnaCSmith profile image86
      DonnaCSmithposted 6 years agoin reply to this

They are making some rule changes and that might hurt his chances. I've been rooting for him since before his first championship, so I hope he keeps on keeping on.

2. AskAshlie3433 profile image60

The sport has suffered a lot in the past year or so. It is so much better to watch it on tv, then going to the track. You get a much better overall experience.

3. AskAshlie3433 profile image60

Jimmie could become the best driver that ever raced, next to Richard Petty. Winning 5 in a roll is amazing. That is not luck, that is talent.

1. DonnaCSmith profile image86
      DonnaCSmithposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I agree. I have never been to watch a Nascar race at the track. But have been to some smaller races and I used to love it for getting rid of stress because I could scream and holler and no one even heard me, LOL.

4. trickyricky2010 profile image57
    trickyricky2010posted 6 years ago

Jimmie, Jimmie, Jimmie? No. No. No. Richard Petty will come out of retirement and take it this year. Just playing. Jimmie or Denny. Maybe Carl Edwards

5. AskAshlie3433 profile image60

Daytona is really fast now. They were hitting speeds of 205. Sunday will ge a great race to watch. Jr. is on the poll.

6. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Nascar is here- oh okay. Another great reason to not watch TV. lol Thank you for the warning though. lol

7. AskAshlie3433 profile image60

You don't like Nascar Cagsil? Or you don't like TV? I know you be tearing the game system world up though, right?

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Personally, these same people could be doing something better than what they are doing. Driving around a track? Besides, watching cars going fast isn't as much fun as being the driver of said car. Therefore, it's boring to watch.
      TV has a relaxing effect, while a complete waste of time, because nothing is constructively done, either to improve one's own life or that of others.
      Gaming? Gaming is irrelevant as well. Especially, video games hooked up to a TV. Sure, it great for some amusement at times, but if not handled properly, then it negates responsibility of one's life and meaningless to others.

8. AskAshlie3433 profile image60

I think it is fun to watch. I know a lot about cars, so I enjoy it more. Racing at 200mph. 8 inches apart at times, pretty exciting to me.

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Only if I'm driving. wink

9. AskAshlie3433 profile image60

The youngest Daytona winner ever. Best Gordon by 5 years. Trevor Bayne is something special my friends.

working