14 Reasons to Love your Breasts!
Breasts are awesome! Loving your breasts means loving life and yourself. Although it seems like it would be a natural thing to simply love the breasts that you have been given, many women don’t. There are many reasons why women are led to believe that there is something wrong with their breasts, but I am here to tell you that not only is there nothing wrong with your breasts, your breasts are quite amazing, in fact they are phenomenal. If you just stop and think that they are not only beautiful, but they are the initial life sustaining source for all human beings throughout history, then you will begin to see what you may have been missing.
If you are already a breast lover than read on and celebrate, if you need some breast loving encouragement then read on and reconsider the flaws in what you might have been led to believe. Either way here are phenomenal reasons to love your breasts!
1. They are yours, and you are awesome! There are so many messages that women get from society that make them doubt their beauty and their breasts or even despise them. They are mistaken, you were born awesome and your body and breasts are awesome too!
2. Other people love your breasts too! Even though you might not like the appearance of your breasts, other people likely find them attractive and see you as a total person, not a collection of parts.
3. Breasts give life, they offer the first perfect natural form of nourishment to a baby, and if this were the only reason to love your breasts it would be more than enough! Breasts keep the milk at a perfect temperature, are available 24 hours a day and adjust to feeding demands. Breastfeeding is one huge reason to love your breasts!
4. There are no other breasts like yours! They are unique to you in size, shape and color so you should embrace their unique beauty! Trying to have breasts that fit some arbitrary ideal will likely cause you frustration. Advertisers have created an unrealistic standard that many women try to emulate but the standards are not realistic and often airbrushed, don’t buy into the propaganda.
5. Humans love breasts, from babies to adults, everyone loves them and you should too!
6. Men are especially mesmerized by breasts, cleavage, the shape of the breast, the nipple, it is in their DNA! No kidding! Men are designed to be attracted to curves and breasts are the epitome of curvaceousness, no matter what size, they are magnetic!
By Maya Angelou
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,They think I’m telling lies.I say,
It’s in the reach of my arms,The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
7. One size certainly does not fit all; after all do we really want to be clones of each other? NO, the answer is a resounding NO, so love the breasts you own!
8. Breasts offer a great deal of pleasure when it comes to intimacy for both the man and the woman, if you haven’t experienced this yet, just wait and see.
9. Breasts change size, yes; they will surprise you and make you love their individual personality all the more. If you gain weight, they will grow, if you lose weight they will shrink. Pregnancy, PMS, menopause there are many reasons why breasts change and there is not much we can do about it so why not embrace their individuality and fickle behavior and just love them with their ongoing surprises?
10. Cleavage, yes, cleavage is quiet attractive to all eyes. The eyes love cleavage, this has to be in our programing, why can’t we take our eyes off of that cleavage, and anyway, you gotta love it too!
The power of cleavage
11. The feeling of the breast, it is soft and tender, it is the source of not only nourishment for a baby but it just feels good to touch, everyone wants to touch that soft natural breast feeling.
12. Breasts are feminine, they define femininity on many levels, and this is something to be embraced.
13. Breasts represent life itself because they give life; they define a huge part of our existence.
If you are stuck with trying to meet a "beauty standard" set by commercial images it will make it much more difficult for you to begin to love your breasts. Try to get out of the cookie cutter beauty goals and embrace the unique you.
14. Power! Breasts hold the power, they hold a kind of secret to life, the secret and mysterious source of nourishment and attraction. They are a power that cannot be reckoned with, in some ways there is no greater power than the attraction to the natural life source that is the breast.
If you don’t love your breasts then maybe you have been taught to believe in something other than their innate beauty, but you can change your opinion by rethinking your assumptions and begin loving your breasts today because whoever led you to think otherwise was mistaken.
What has stopped you from loving your breasts?
More good information about breasts
- How I Learned to Love my Breasts
The relationship between a woman and her breasts is unique and changes over time. Follow the journey of one woman from before puberty through motherhood and how she learns to love her breasts.
- Breastfeeding | A French vs. American Perspective
French and American mothers approach breastfeeding very differently. While American mothers are encouraged to breast feed for as long as possible, for French women the emphasis leans towards getting back to their former shape.
© 2014 Leah Limor