- Fashion and Beauty»
Beautiful Golden South Sea Pearl Pendants You Will Love
Here are some beautiful golden South Sea pearl pendants you will love! Note: Some of them even come with free matching yellow gold chains, 18 inches in length. There are 18k gold pendants, swirl designs, criss-cross designs, and even a heart.
If you are searching for golden South Sea pearl pendants, it's no doubt that either you or someone you care about is in love with this specific type of pearl. The color, the rarity, and the luster of golden South Sea pearls have produced a loyal following of buyers and fans.
If you were to buy an entire strand of golden South Sea pearls it would cost you up to $50,000 or more. In searching specifically for a pendant you are making a wise decision. The average cost of a golden South Sea pearl pendant is between $500 and $1,000.
I love this classic cross-over design pendant. All those diamonds are hard to resist. The pendant's features are:
- Comes with an 18-inch yellow gold chain.
- "Superior" quality 9 mm South Sea golden pearl.
- Diamond carat weight is .06 within ten diamonds. Diamond clarity is SI.
This pendant is perfect for women who have simple tastes in jewelry and like classic designs. This pendant's features are:
- 18-inch matching yellow gold chain included.
- 10 mm pearl with AAA quality, and superior grade luster.
- Diamond carat weight is .03. Diamond clarity is SI.
This golden South Sea pearl pendant is for women who have more modern, streamlined tastes in jewelry. The slight curve of the pendant is also ideal for women who like to emphasize or show off their décolletage. This pendant's features are:
- This is the only pendant on the page in 18k gold.
- 10 mm AAA quality, superior grade golden South Sea pearl
- Comes with its own yellow gold chain.
- Diamond carat weight is .15. Diamond clarity is SI.
© 2013 Life and Luxury