- Fashion and Beauty
Are Dark Circles Haunting You?
More Beauty Tips
- Power Food for Beautiful Indian Woman
Radiant skin, shiny hair, healthy skin and beautiful appearance will only highlight your outer beauty. Your outside beauty will be shine if you’re healthy from inside.
- Choose The Best Nail Shape For You
Manicure acts as an essential treatment that makes your hands and nails look clean and beautiful. Today, manicure is not just restricted to shaping the nails oval or round, but there are different other shapes which are in trend when we think of nail
The skin around the eyes is very soft and delicate and hence requires extra care. Under eye dark circles are one of the major causes that tarnish the flawless beauty of a face. Stressful lifestyle, heavy intake of caffeine, and lack of sleep result in development of dark circles under the eyes. So, are dark circles under your eyes worrying you? If yes, stop getting haunted by them as we have got some quick remedies that can be adopted at home and you’ll be relieved from hese haunting dark patches. All you need to do is to go an extra mile and embrace these remedies and you’ll see a magical effect. Home remedies are the most adopted methods to reduce under eye dark circles. Let’s see how.
- Make a paste with one teaspoon tomato juice, half teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and a little gram flour (besan). Apply it on your skin daily for 10 minutes and rinse it off.
- One of the major reasons of getting dark circles is lack of sleep. Therefore, one should get plenty of sleep and drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Apply a mixture of almond oil and honey at night before going to sleep.
- Cucumber slices always help in getting rid of eyes puffiness. Put tea bag or slice of cucumber on your eyes for about 20 minutes before taking a nap. This will help in diminishing dark circles quickly.
- Dark circles can also be treated by mixing cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal quantities. Apply daily and wash off with water after 15 minutes.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and other leafy green vegetables; along with sufficient amount of fluids to improve blood circulation.
- Soak cotton buds in rose water or cucumber juice and place it over eyes for 15-20 minutes. It will refresh the skin around your eyes and hence reduce dark circles.
- Put slice of potato on your eyes, covering the darker portion of the eyes because potato is efficient of extracting impurities from body. Keep it there for 20 minutes and you will feel cool and fresh.
So, start taking care of your beautiful eyes and the delicate skin around it. Bid good bye to dark circles by adopting these remedies!