Beautiful Feet - How to Have Young Feet for Summer Holidays 2017
Are your feet beautiful feet?
Ladies, do you have beautiful feet? Would you like to have gorgeous, celebrity feet or are your feet just the pits? Time to book vacations in the sun and you better be ready to show off your bare tootsies on the beach!
Here's how to get those beach feet, starting with a pedicure, a foot massage and a foot health check because healthy feet are happy feet,
A French pedicure will make old and tired feet look like young feet again. Your feet will look younger, clean and all brand new. You can do your own French pedicure at home (see below).
So why don't you just step into pretty feet? Get out the strappy sandals, pamper your pedal extremities and make sure that your feet are beach feet this summer.
Read more .... Everything you wanted to know about feet and shoes
My top tip for getting rid of hard skin
Foot files are time-consuming and rarely get rid of the problem, so why not speed things up with a more high tech solution to disfiguring hard skin on the feet?
Easy steps to your beach feet
Here's how you get those beautiful feet in seven easy steps:
- Appraise: what state are your feet in now?
- Diagnose: are your feet in good health?
- Soften and smooth
- Cleanse and Moisurise
- Tidy those toe nails
- Varnish and decorate
- Sock, stocking and shoe
- When all this is done, try some special tips for pretty, young feet
Rihanna has beautiful celebrity feet
Pretty feet - tools of the trade
You will need some or all of the following
- Cotton wool
- Foot bath, foot spa or basin
- Pumice stone or foot file
- Paper towels or toe separaters
- Scented oils
- Toenail clippers
- Nail file
- Cuticle cream
- Cuticle remover
- Cuticle pusher or orange stick
- Nail polish
- Orangewood sticks
Take a good look at your feet
Appraisal. Are they in good shape right now. Do you have corns, hard skin, yellow toe nails?
What do you need to do before you can bare all on the beach?
First give your feet a health check-up
Are your feet in good health?
- Do you have fungal infections in between your toes, (athlete's foot)
- Do you have fungal infections in the nails (which will appear yellow and rough)?
- Do you have plantar warts, (verrucas)?
If the answer to these questions is yes, you should see your doctor who will be able to prescribe medication that will quickly, easily and efficiently deal with the problem. And remember that all three of these conditions are highly contagious, and you risk passing them onto those around you.
- Do you have a lot of thickened, hard skin?
- Do you have corns?
- Do you have bunions?
If you answer yes to any of these then see your podiatrist (chiropodist) who will be able to help.
All the products and tools you need for young and lovely feet
Smooth, soft skin
Steps to silky smooth feet
- Remove any old enamel from your toenails with cotton wool and enamel remover
- Fill a bowl or foot spa with warm water and soak your feet well, at least ten minutes
- Gently pat dry
- Remove the hard skin using the following:
- If you have a little hard skin, then a hard skin removing cream will be sufficient. Apply the cream and gently massage into the affected areas.
- If you need more friction, a pumice stone will do
- If you have a lot of hard skin, use a foot file to gently remove the hard skin from the toes, the ball of the foot and the heels.
- Then follow up with the cream or stone to smooth the skin
- Add some aromatic oil to the water and soak again. Dry carefully, taking care to dry between the toes
Note: Some people advise that you use the foot file on hard skin while your feet are dry. I don't find this very effective but try filing before soaking the feet and see if it works for you.
Moisturise your feet
The next step is to moisturise those beautiful feets! Young feet are soft and supple so to keep yours young apply a good moisturiser all over your foot and ankle take the time to gently rub it in.
Why not treat yourself to a relaxing foot massage?
Trim and tidy those toes
- Use your nail clippers to cut your nails, but make sure that you cut straight across to avoid ingrowing toe nails.
- File your toenails to take off any rough edges.
- Put cuticle cream on each toenail, massage it into the cuticles in circular movements
- Re-soak your feet for a couple of minutes.
- Using a tipped orange stick apply cuticle remover to the cuticles.
- Gently lift and push back the cuticle with an orange stick. This must be done with care or the nail bed could be damaged.
- Buff the nails gently.
- Re-soak again and then dry thoroughly.
Polish your toe nails
Apply your base coat and wait for it to dry. Then apply two coats of your chosen nail polish. Don't forget the topcoat for coloured enamels which will protect the varnish and it will last much longer.
Messy varnish is worse than no varnish so use your orange stick and enamel remover to remove all traces of varnish left on the skin to make a really neat job.
Use clear varnish for a healthy, natural look, or match the colour of your shoes.
Choose healthy stockings, socks and shoes
- Wear cotton socks to absorb moisture from your feet.
- Buy correct fitting shoes making sure there is enough space to spread out your toes
- Save high heels for special occasions
- Alternate your footwear. If possible wear shoes that will let your feet breath - either a sandal or leather shoes.
Your pedicure treat
Some yummy foot treatments to make your feet kissable
Take a look at these yummy ideas for feet that are good enough to eat. These are such beautiful feet and you are shown, in the most amusing way, how to pamper and treat your feet until they are bikini-ready for summer fun!
These summer foot treatments are good enough to eat!
What is a French Pedicure?
A French pedicure is a way of painting your toe nails to look so young, so lovely, so clean and, above all, so natural that you won't be able to wait to rush out and get yourself a French pedicure kit.
After giving yourself a wonderful pedicure and treating your feet to those luxurious washes, scrubs and revitalising tonics, get going with the varnish.
First, paint your toes a natural pink colour. This covers a multitude of sins! Then, using a white varnish, carefully paint a little white strip along the edge of your toe nails so that your toes look like babies' toes.
You won't believe how clean they look.
How to French Pedicure Your Feet
- French Pedicure - 10 Steps To Pretty Feet
With a French pedicure you are only ten tiny steps away from natural, nude, clean and young looking feet! Beautiful summer feet can be yours in only a few minutes. Give your feet a French nail polish pedicure and have the prettiest feet and cleanest
How to give yourself a French pedicure
You're all ready for that beach holiday now!
In the holiday mood now? Treat your feet to a bit of summer sun and get a glowing, tantalising tan with a well-deserved vacation. The sunshine will do your feet a power of good. Fresh air and sand will revitalise your tired tootsies. Bathe swollen feet in cool, clear water. Moisturise and exercise. Bathe them in the cool water or scrunch up sand with them.
Expose your feet to the warm summer sunshine and let those tootsie gently turn a sun-kissed golden brown. Beautiful. Just what the doctor ordered.
Why not join us in Limousin for a lake beach holiday in S W France? Lounge on our lovely lawns and get those feet up. Take your time to give your feet all the love that they deserve.
Contact me for more information about our B&B, holiday cottage in Videix, Limousin, South West France at firstname.lastname@example.org or look at our website: www.lestroischenes.com
Are your feet ready for summer?
Do you need a foot beauty treatment?
© 2011 DaisyChain