Buy The BEST FITTING BRA for you!!
Remember! I have designed this hub after making a great search to ensure my readers that this article doesn't carry false or misguiding information. Thanx to source sites.
How to Buy a Well Fitting Bra
Finding a bra that fits well is a simple, but time-consuming task. By following these steps, you should not only be able to find one that fits, but is comfortable as well.
- Measure Your Bra Size.
- Determine what kind of bra you want. Do you want one that is padded for an extra boost? Or underwire for extra support? What about a sports bra for any athletic activities? Once you have decided what kind of bra or bras you want, you're ready for the next step.
- Go to the store. This is something that cannot be done online. Once you know the brand(s) you like, then you can purchase them via the internet, but for now, you'll need to leave the house.
- Pick up a variety of bras in your size and pre-determined style and put them in your cart or basket. Don't worry about how much they cost or even the color right now, just toss 'em in. This method will assure you have a number of different brands that you like.
- Put one on with the clasp on the loosest fitting. Bras have a tendency to get looser as time goes on due to washing and wearing, so by trying it on this way you'll make sure it will last longer.
Check for the following:
- Can you breathe? If not, it's too tight. Ditto if your breasts are bulging out of the sides or underneath.
- Is it slipping off? It's okay to adjust the shoulder straps, but if you have them on the tightest setting and the bra is still gravitating towards your waistline then it's too loose.
- Bend over. No, you don't have to touch your toes, but if your breasts are falling out, then the bra doesn't fit.
- Put your arms above your head. The bra should neither ride up nor pinch at this point.
- Twist left to right at the waist. Your bra should stay in place.
- Depending on the style of the bra, the fabric between the panel in the cups should be resting firmly against your sternum.
- Repeat these steps until you have tried on all of the bras. Make sure you keep the ones that fit separate from the ones that don't!
- Purchase the bra or bras that make you happy.
Also some penties
U can get this from here
After you have tried on the bras, chances are you'll have a favorite. Even if you buy only this one (or several in different colors), take notes of the ones that were close but not quite since manufacturers have a tendency to discontinue bras after a time.
If you decide to purchase an underwire make sure that there aren't any wires poking out.
Remember to try on the bra with the clasp on the loosest fitting NOT the tightest!
Never skimp on buying a bra. If there is one item in your wardrobe that deserves being paid full price for, it's a bra - it has a very important job to do and your posture can be badly affected if it isn't working properly.
DON'T DO THIS!
Be aware that bras may contain materials that you are allergic to which you may not be aware of when you make your purchase. If you experience any swelling (such as hives) or excessive itching, then you may be allergic to nickel or the plastics in the bra. Take note of where the allergic reaction happened and watch out for that material the next time you decide to buy a bra. In the meantime, take some Benadryl, or in extreme cases, get to the emergency room.
THINGs U NEED
- cloth or paper tape measure
- Friend to model in front of