Easy Hairstyles for the New Year
Easy hairstyles take only a few minutes!
Finding a hairstyle for New Year's parties can be challenging and costly if you decide to see a hairstylist. Here are some super easy hairstyles that you can do yourself at home for the New Year using only a few products. Get a New Year's hairstyle that will turn heads, is easy, and will only take you a few minutes.
Once you find the perfect hairstyle, fine an amazing makeup look to go with it in the links below!
Amazing Makeup Ideas for New Year's
If your hair is done properly and you have on good shoes, you can get away with anything.— Iris Apfel
Let's get started below with some of the easiest and fastest New Year's celebration hairstyles!
Achieve this hairstyle for New Years
Have a friend help you out with this if you aren't the best at braiding
- Start on the left or right side of your scalp and gather your hair there with a hair tie elastic that you can throw away at the end when you cut it out.
- Split the ponytail into 2 sections
- Take a small section of hair from the outer edges and cross it to the opposite side.
- And then repeat on the other side
- Keep doing this until you reach the end of the ponytail, then wrap it with another elastic.
- Take a few bobby pins and secure the braid on the opposite side of your head from where you started.
- Spray some hairspray over the braid to keep it in place all night.
- If you like, take out a few pieces to frame your face.
Achieving this Hairstyle for New Years: Bangs and Loose Waves
- Let your hair down
- Separate your bangs from the rest of your hair and use a hair straightner to make them shiny and sleek. Then bobby pin them behind your ear.
- Take a smaller piece of your hair and twist it into a tiny braid. Bobby pin this too behind your ears
- Split your hair into two sections a bottom one and a top one.
- Tease the top section and pull it back over your hear. Secure with a bobby pin
- Divide the remaining hair into 1 inch sections and curl with a 1-inch curling iron.
- Use some shine serum with your fingertips on the ends of your curls and use your palm to rub the serum over your bangs
- Lightly mist some hairspray over the entire hairstyle and you're done with this New Year's hairstyle.
Achieve this Hair Style: Loose Waves
- Separate your bangs and straighten them. Keep pulling to the side with the straightner to achieve the side-swept hair style
- Split the rest of your hair into 2 sections and take your time curling each side, pinning up the finished curls as needed to avoid mixing them with the rest of the hair.
- Apply a shine serum to the tips of your curls and use the palm of your hand to apply the shine serum across your side-swept bangs.
- Mist a good dose of hairspray over the entire hairstyle
- Done. Wasn't that easy?
Achieve this Hairstyle: Easy Updo
- Apply a anti-frizz serum all over your hair
- Apply a shine serum all over your hair
- Separate your bangs from the rest of your hair and use a straightner to achieve the side-swept bangs.
- Use a bobby pin or decorative clip to clip them in place behind you ear.
- Take the remaining hair and tie it up in a messy ponytail (to create the updo)
- Split the hair in the into 6 sections
- Take each section and wrap it in a different direction around the ponytail.
- Bobby pin the ends in place.
- Spray a touch of hairspray but not too much, this is a more natural hair style for New Years.
Will you be trying any of the hairstyles? If so, which one?
- How To Do Simple and Easy Everyday Makeup!
This is a very easy and simple look that will look natural and perfect for everyday wear. How to guide step-by-step
- Basic Makeup Essentials For Every Season
Here is a list of essential makeup and cosmetic items that a lady should always carry with her, as well as some extras to add in as the seasons change.