Homemade Bracelet Ideas
Creativity is not common to all, only some people are blessed with it, though some people develop it in later years of life.
Few people are good at designing, color scheme, material, matching etc, making things themselves instead of buying the same sort of thing from market at a much higher rate.
Activities like making things at home can have a positive effect on our lives and our personality. Below are some cute ways to make and design bracelets at home.
Leather or Jute Bracelets
Decorate leather or jute straps with different designs to make fashionable, wearable art. Both boys and girls both can wear it.
- Leather or jute straps 2 or 3” thick [ finely cut]
- Acrylic Paints, markers or glitter glue
- Star sequins
Glue the ends and dry them. Plan a design and draw it on the strap with pencil. Color the design using acrylic paint, permanent markers or glitter glue. Designs can be of squares, circles or any shape. Or decorate with the star sequins leaving some gap between each. Dry it out wrap around the wrist.
Seashell Jewelry Art
- Making Seashell Jewelry
Seashells, are wonderful ornaments that we all know we get easily from beaches. Some people like collecting seashells, other like making useful crafts out of it like jewelry.
Daisy Friendship Bracelet
- 2 meter of black colored nylon thread
- 4 Green Pony Beads
- 6 White Pony Beads
- 1 Yellow Pony Bead
- Glue the ends of thread and let them dry. Weave 6 white pony beads and slide to center of thread. Form a loop of the beads and tie a knot. Tighten.
- Weave 1 yellow pony bead and position it in the center of the flower [forming a daisy] and pass that end of thread through one of the white bead. Tighten.
- Tie knots on each side of daisy and weave a green bead on each side, tying knots after that so as to hold the bead in place.
- Leaving some gap after the knot, Repeat step 3. Wear it on wrist.
Seashell Craft Work
- Crafts With Seashells
The sea holds great fascination for people from all walks of life. There is a wide variety of activities you can enjoy doing around the sea.
- 2” Leather Strap Bracelets
- 5 Yards of Multicolored Yarn,
Just wrap the multicolored yarn from one end of the bracelet to the other, catching the first end in the winding to hold in place. Tie off and trim
Plastic Canvas Friendship Bracelet
- Plastic Canvas strap of dimensions 1/2" x 6"
- 18" of Yarn or any kind of thread
- Different colored and design Buttons
Start sewing the yarn at one end of canvas leaving 3" of it for tying. Sew randomly across canvas strap adding buttons where appropriate. After completing the sewing process tie the cord, leaving 3” at each end.
(Variation: Instead of buttons we can also use beads)
- 5 silver apple charms
- A Delicate silver chain
Divide the chain in 6 parts and insert silver apple charm between each part, forming a linkage between each part of chain.
- Sterling Silver Jewelry
Silver having symbol Ag has the Latin name Argentum. It belongs to the group of coinage metals. Copper and gold are also the coinage metals but only silver and gold are worth the properties that allow them to become jewelry metals.
Cleaning Silver And Other Jewelry
- How To Clean Jewelry At Home
To clean our jewelry is very vital and every woman has craving to wear an eyecatching and astonishing jewelry.
Silver Ring Bracelet
- Great number of small sized silver rings [ more than 20]
- A plain silver bracelet
Insert great number of rings in the silver bracelet. Almost till the end Loop the bracelet and wear silver ring bracelet.
Simple Friendship Band
- 3 Colors of Embroidery yarn
- Couple of Mini beads
- White glue
Cut six, 2 meter of embroidery yarn [three colors, two of each] Tie same-colored yarn together. This way we will have 3 strips of yarn. Weave the 3 strips in plait like manner, leavening 3” on each side for tying. Insert the beads near the end of the yarn and glue it so that it stays there.
- Sewing needle
- Thread/ nylon thread
- Two different color seed beads [preferable pastel color]
- Bracelet clamp
- Take Nylon thread and pass through ten seed beads. Form a loop and tie it. Repeat this step 4 times, forming 5 different loops. Keep in mind beads in all 5 loops would be of similar color.
- Take nylon thread and insert the other colored beads in to it. Length of this thread should be 2” longer than your wrist. Repeat this step 3 more times so that you have 4 such lines of equal length.
- Tie one end of vertical length threads together to a bracelet clamp. And pass through the looped beads. Tie the other end of vertical thread together to a bracelet clamp.