- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
How to Get Glowing Skin in Only One Day
The skin is one of the most important parts of our body. It protects us from the elements and pollution.
Skin must cope with strain from both external and internal sources: The environment can be harsh, and the foods we eat may not always support healthy skin.
We all want to look our best, but it can be challenging in our hectic world to protect our skin as it protects us.
Factors That Damage Your Skin
Our skin endures attacks from the outside world all the time. Our job is to help our skin handle the challenges of modern life. Examples include:
- Harmful vehicle and factory smoke that contains methane, sulphur, and other substances. These chemicals get onto our skin and penetrate deep into skin cells. This can lead to black spots and pimples.
- Decreasing ozone, allowing ultraviolet rays from the sun into our environment with greater force. These ultraviolet rays are very harmful to our skin, creating skin damage and uneven pigmentation.
Some Commercial Products Can Be Damaging
A number of skin creams on the market claim to make the skin glow in one or two weeks. However, continuous use of these over-the-counter products can be very harmful. It is common for certain products to cause a bad reaction: black spots, blemishes, and even a rash.
Home Remedies for Tired, Damaged Skin
- has a deep cleansing property. Before going to bed at night, combine equal amounts of rose water and raw milk. Apply to your face and leave on overnight. Your skin will be very bright and glowing in the morning. Rose water
- In India's past, our forefathers used to eat fennel seed after meals. It has a digestive property and also cleans the blood, which helps make skin glow.
- Flax seed oil cleanse the skin, remove acne, rashes and marks.It cures pigmentation.For more skin uses, you can see top 7 Flax Seeds heath Benefits For Hair, Skin
Aloe Vera: A Natural Way to Invigorate Your Skin
Healthy Skin from Within
The most important way to support glowing skin is to eat a balanced diet full of vitamins, minerals, protein, and carbohydrates. Exercise daily and drink lots of water. Water removes all of the toxic chemicals from our bodies and helps prevent all types of skin ailments. Drinking plenty of water will also help prevent dry, flaky skin.Experts recommend eight full glasses each day.
- Include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Regular intake of fruits and vegetables dramatically improves the skin's health. Vitamin C-rich fruits such as guava and papaya are especially beneficial as they strengthen skin cells.
- Drinking fruit juice is not as effective as eating whole fruit.
Fruit Acid Skin Peels
Fruits with high amounts of acid can make excellent facial treatments. Choose an acidic fruit (examples listed below) and follow the instructions in the video to make a wonderful (and nice-smelling) facial peel.
- citrus fruit including lemons, oranges, and grapefruits