The Beauty Secrets Of Olive Oil
In this article we'll talk about olive oil as a beauty product. Its use is mostly for cooking purposes, but also it has been used as a cosmetic product for years. We will focus on the benefits we can find in olive oil if we use it in our daily beauty routine.This is one of the beauty secrets that girls have used for generations.So there is no doubt that we can get a great benefit of this natural great oil. Girl, again I tell you, we should choose natural products to take car of our body skin, face, hair, etc. Why? They are usually cheaper and beneficial to our body health. Girls, don't be persuaded by advertisements that only make us spend a fortune in "who know what product" without seeing any results.Natural products have been used for many years and the results are more than proven. Personally I prefer them100%. So let's learn more about the beauty wonders of olive oil.
About Olive Oil
Olive oil is obtained from the olive fruit.This is composed in its third of oil, making it easier to get their oil by pressure.The oldest olive tree in the world has approximately 2.000 years old.Its production is concentrated mostly in the western area of the world. Spain is one of the largest producers of olive oil.The extra virgin olive oil is the purest we can find in the market. It is recommended that we use this for more natural benefits.
Olive oil contains vitamin E, which is known as an excellent natural antioxidant. Its composition is 99% saponifiable. For this reason is the main ingredient for the making of castile soap.A mild soap and skin moisturizer ideal for use in babies and sensitive skins.The castile soap contains no artificial colors or no fragrance.Other vitamins that can be found in olive oil are A, D, and K.
Benefits Of The Vitamins Found In Olive Oil
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Helps eliminate wrinkles.
- Promotes growth of a healthy hair .
- Improves wounds healing.
- Is used to treat skin problems like acne, psoriasis, eczema, burns, and others.
- Reduce wrinkles.
- Protects skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Promotes proper blood clotting.
- Strengthens bones.
- Decrease skin bruising.
- It is used to treat rosacea.
- Accelerates healing of wounds, stretch marks, and burns.
- Helps calcium absorption in the body.
- Promotes strong bones.
- It prevents loss of bone mass in adults.
Olive Oil Beauty Tips
- Acts as an excellent skin moisturizer.
- It is an amazing makeup remover.
- Using olive oil to shave is as effective or better as shaving cream.
- Is a very good treatment for dry and damaged hair.
- Helps eliminate dark spots under the eyes.
- Successfully combat eye wrinkles.
- Olive oil is the food more similar to breast milk.
- Spread a little olive oil in the ears smooths any hard particle in the ear canal.
- Massage whith some drops to eliminate nail cuticles.
- One drop is enough to crack or dry moisten lips.
- Add some sugar to the olive oil to obtain a great body or face exfoliant.
- Effective to smooth callused feet.
And these are only a few of all the benefits we can get from the olive oil. You can also mix it with other natural ingredient such as shea butter to maximize the effectiveness.
Also Read Beauty Benefits And Uses Of Shea Butter