- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Beauty Benefits And Uses Of Shea Butter
A Natural Treasure
The shea butter is really a natural gift. For its many moisturizing properties today is used around the world in many beauty products. But, how much we really know about this amazing product? In this article I talk a little about their origins and discuss the variety of uses that we can give to the shea butter. Be surprised to know all the benefits we can obtain of it. Why spend a lot of money on beauty products when we have other resources that are excellent and cost much less? In these times we have to save every cent girls. Since I discovered the shea butter I have seen great results. I am totally in love with this product! So I want to share with you this valuable information.
Origin of Shea Butter
Shea Butter comes from Africa. It is made with the nut obtained from the shea tree. This tree is abundant in the area west of Africa. Can live up to three centuries and reaches a height up to 15 meters. Africans women uses the pulp and peel of the fruit to create the shea butter. They use this natural product for beauty purposes as well as a cook ingredient. The production of shea butter in Africa is contributes with some income to the economy of this country. Because it is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients, in Europe and the United States it is used with endless beauty and cosmetic purposes. In addition, Shea Butter is known as a powerful healing product for its ability to restore dead cells.The benefits are countless.
Shea Butter And Its Amazing Benefits
The benefits of this wonderful product are many:
- Prevents skin aging. Acts as a protective layer preventing skin dehydration and protecting it from external factors such as heat, cold, wind and sudden changes in climate.
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant. Smooths and restructure winkles, scars and other imperfection of the skin.
- It is used as a sunscreen before and after tanning, protecting skin of the sun damages such as UVB and UVA.
- Prevents and treats stretch marks with great results. Ideal for pregnant women. Also prevents cracking on the breast skin.
- It is effective in treating diaper rash in infants. Relieves redness of the area and protects the skin from wetness.
- It is effective for cold sores.
- It gives elasticity to the skin and softens calluses in areas such as elbows, knees and heels.
- Promotes faster recovery in muscle injuries draining and eliminating toxins. It also works as a anti-inflammatory.
- Protects hair from sun damage. Repair the capillary structure, gives shine and condition the dry and damaged hair result of chemical treatments.
- Acts as anti-irritant for the skin with allergies propensity. Prevent and treat redness, rashes and insect bites.
- It is an excellent facial moisturizer. Ideal even for oily skin. It does not cause acne.
- Effectively is used to treat psoriasis and eczema.
The Unrefined Shea Butter Is The Better You Can Get
How To Use
Although there are hundreds of products made from shea butter on the market today, I recommend using pure raw shea butter. It has a slightly yellow or ivory color and has no kind of smell. This way we ensure that our skin will benefit from all the great properties of shea butter in a natural way without chemical additives. To apply only take a portion and rub the area as needed. In the hair I recommend that after its application, cover the entire head with a plastic and apply a little heat, can be with a blower. So the shea butter will penetrate and have better results.
I hope you take advantage of this excellent natural product. The attributes that the shea butter gives to our skin health and beauty are immense.