- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
How to have a fair skin
Home remedies for fair skin
All of us desire to look beautiful. Some people really want to look fair. They define beauty by their fairness. Of course there are people who want a darker shade to look sexier. However, this hub is for those who really want to become fair. These are things that you can do easily without any kind of medical treatment to become fairer. You can do these things at home. At first let me focus on things that we are generally careless of.
1. Water: All of us have learnt the advantages of water for our body. It keeps us alive. It is responsible for detoxifying our body. If you want to have a clear skin you need to drink water. You should always make sure your skin is hydrated. Personally, I cleared my pimples by drinking a lot of water. Drink at least 10 glasses of water every day.
2. Protect yourself from UV rays: Due to busy life, we tend to neglect this fact. Make sure that you have your sunscreen lotion ready before you go out. Even if you are wearing a sun mask be sure not to stay in sun for a long time. Carry an umbrella daily. UV rays are responsible for the production of melanin from your melanocytes. Melanin is the pigment that makes our skin dark. So, if you don’t want to trigger your melanocytes stay away from the UV rays of sun.
3. Vitamins: Make sure you intake vitamins. Vitamins are anti-oxidants that are needed by your body. Anti- oxidants can help you slow your ageing. This can make your skin look young. This will aid in the process of fairness. That is why these days there are products claiming that there are anti-oxidants present in them.
4. Cleansing and washing your face: Cleansing can help you remove dirt from your skin. This can also help to remove excess oil. Washing your face with anti-bacterial products can be really helpful if you want a clear and a glowing skin. Make sure the skin products are of good quality and suit your skin.
5. Avoid excess make up: Make up will just clog your pores and leads to the build up of dirt and excess oil. Even if you make up your face, make sure before you sleep, you properly cleanse your face.
Homemade face packs for fair skin.
1. Turmeric: You can find turmeric in your kitchen. It is considered as one of the bests for a fairer skin. Mix milk, turmeric and gram flour to make a paste. You will just need a pinch of turmeric. Use the paste to apply it all over your face and your neck for 15 minutes.
2. Oatmeal : You may not know, but oatmeal is great for your skin. Mix oatmeal with tomato juice and yogurt. Make a paste out of it. Use it as a face pack for about 15 minutes or as a facial scrub. Let the oat soften first.
3. Lemon: Lime juice, honey and turmeric paste is also a good one. You can apply it as a natural bleaching agent. You apply it for 10 minutes and wash your face.
4. Sandalwood: Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and apply it for 20 minutes. Then rinse.
5. Almond: You can simply make an almond paste with rose water. Apply it for 10 minutes.
Want to look more beautiful?
Let's see how many of us want to look fairer!!
Do you use any face lightening or fairness cream?
These are proved and effective ways to make your skin fairer. These things must be done on a regular basis whichever is suitable to you. Over time, they will show their results. Of course,genetics determines our fairness but we can try to the maximum we can achieve. Hard work, determination, patience and regularity is what you need. Good luck!