Why You Need To Date A Man Who Wears Lingerie
Believe it or not, men who wear lingerie make excellent boyfriends, husbands and lovers. They might not look like they stepped off the front cover of a romance novel (or maybe you're lucky and they do), but they do have a unique perspective when it comes to the feminine psyche that many of their lingerie less counterparts can sometimes lack.
Sick of manly men who seem to need you for nothing other than carnal release and ironing shirts? Tired of trying to have deep conversations with a man whose communicative ability is not far off that of a brick wall? Why not try a man who wears lingerie, for these and so many more reasons...
- The man who wears lingerie isn't going to laugh at you because you want to try out a new fantasy in bed.
- The man who wears lingerie isn't going to be so hung up on 'manly' stereotypes that he finds it impossible to relate to you on an emotional level. He isn't likely to freeze up when you cry, or to freak out when you're upset.
- The man who wears lingerie understands what it is like to feel pressure to conform to something you don't feel is really you. He is much less likely to stick you in a 'girly' box and expect you to behave like June Cleaver 24/7.
- The man who wears lingerie is going to be able to buy you some killer lingerie, and in the right size!
- The man in lingerie is one who breaks taboos. He knows society doesn't like what he's doing, but he does it anyway. That take some serious balls, even if they are encased in lace.
- The man who wears lingerie is one who you know will share his intimate secrets with you.
- The man who wears lingerie is likely to have an appreciation for the finer things in life.
- The man who wears womens lingerie is inclined to be a sensual lover, enjoying the feel of touch. He is unlikely to be a 'wham bam thank you ma'am' type of guy.
- A man who wears lingerie is likely to know how to be gentle, how to be soft. He is likely to spend time on your satisfaction and pleasure, and to derive satisfaction and pleasure from that himself.
Perhaps most importantly:
The man who can wear lingerie with you is a man content. He is a man who has conquered the fear of what you might think and worn his panties anyway. If he has any brain at all (and most men who wear lingerie do), he knows he is fortunate to have found the sort of woman who can love and appreciate him for who he is. Men who wear womens lingerie may not be perfect, but they do possess a great many of the qualities women secretly and not so secretly yearn for in a mate.