profile image 60

Hello, My nose is pierced. I'm looking for a replacement (from the setting while having it...

pierced). A spiral or L bend is what I'm looking for. I want to purchase the setting and the diamond separate so I can see the diamond in person to view its clarity. However, I'm not finding many places will sell just the setting. Maybe you can help me? Just the setting, I'll buy the diamond local so I can see what I'm buying


sort by best latest

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment