jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Indian girls,what is the most fashionable style of wearing saree?

1. tintin007 profile image53
    tintin007posted 8 years ago

Indian girls,what is the most fashionable style of wearing saree?

2. profile image0
    bineeshaposted 8 years ago

Saree draping is a skill and depends on different cultures

3. profile image34
    pnkguruposted 8 years ago

The style of wearing a Saree in India varies state to state. Indian women in southern parts wear 5 I/2  meter length of Saree. They start with inserting an end of the long Saree in the in skirt tied at the hip. The Saree is wound around the waist for about 4 meters with folds that swing beautifully at their feet. The balance 1 1/2 meter length is drawn to cover the breasts, leaving a major portion falling at the back.

Some women tie the Saree just wound around just above the breast line. You can see this style in Kerala. North Indian women do with Saree similar to that of south Indians, except they cover the breasts from right to left.

Modern style Saree wearing is all about exposure of curves and body lines- maximum exposure and minimum coverage.

4. rajni2422 profile image49
    rajni2422posted 8 years ago

visit my new hub for more knowledge.http://hubpages.com/t/fa2e6

5. SEO Expert Kerala profile image60
    SEO Expert Keralaposted 7 years ago

Gujarati style of wearing sari is now most in style in Indian ladies by watching daily drama show in Television.

6. bride-pride profile image57
    bride-prideposted 7 years ago

However every style of sari has a different admiration. But these days people have starts showing great interest in lehenga style saris. These saris are in high conversation .

7. annewilson profile image61
    annewilsonposted 5 years ago

There are so many ways of wearing sarees in different styles like Gujarati way, Maharashtrian Style, Bengali style, Pleated Saree, Double Style, Ghagra style etc. but i think the most loved style is Ulta Pallu saree style.Every second women will be seen in this style. The style of draping is generally used in Parties and occasions for enhancing the grace of the Saree.  www.utsavfashion.com/saree/wearsari.htm

working