I had gotten a tattoo with mostly tribal design but in the vanishing point of th

1. profile image47
    hotstuffronposted 8 years ago

I had gotten a tattoo with mostly tribal design but in the vanishing point of the piece that is...

I had gotten a tattoo with mostly tribal design but in the vanishing point of the piece there is an angel's face and wing. Similar to the ying yang sign, there is a devil's face and wing as well ... In about a few weeks i am deciding to add to it... im looking for a quote or phrases that symbolizes good and evil and choices and decisions everyone must make. I found one i like (Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.) but i dont think it will fit a piece that contains an angel, devil tribal and perhaps some clouds.

2. profile image0
    Georgiana85posted 8 years ago

How about:

"The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means."    Oscar Wilde

or

"There are dark shadows on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast."    Charles Dickens

or

"You can change the name of good and evil, but you will still wind up talking about good and evil, just using different terminology."

or

"Evil is the inability to let go of the past which has filled its purpose and to move on to a new state of Becoming."

Peace!

3. kukaluka profile image61
    kukalukaposted 6 years ago

"No Rest for the Whicked"

It's kinda ambiguous where you stand if it says that...

working