jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the worst tattoo you have seen? (Or accidentally gotten??)

1. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 5 years ago

What is the worst tattoo you have seen?  (Or accidentally gotten??)

I am not anti-tattoo at all, and have a few myself, but there are a few I have seen that made me wonder,  "What were they thinking?!"

2. Thundermama profile image92
    Thundermamaposted 5 years ago

I have seen some pretty appalling portrait tattoos of babies that look like trolls instead. But my favorite are the misspelled ones.

3. urgurl_bri profile image82
    urgurl_briposted 5 years ago

There is a picture going around on facebook of a parent who got their baby's hand holding onto their finger and it doesn't look like a finger that much, but a male part, if you know what I mean....     Nice thought, but not a very good tattoo to show people.

4. profile image47
    steeldarkstarposted 5 years ago

@urgurl_bri
    Here is a link to the picture, the tattoo isnt the best work I have seen I own DarkStar Dermagraphics in TRF, Mn (I am a tattoo artist of 30 years) but it is very plain to see its a finger the baby is holding look at the star on the womans fingernail !

http://www.facebook.com/rock1053sd/post … mp;theater

5. roelfina profile image57
    roelfinaposted 5 years ago

tatoos on our bodies make me shiver - remember you can never remove them and you become like a house that never can be painted again.  It is permanent  and that what scares me the most - because we change with age and cannot change our body ever again by removing these tatoos.  Please remember the removal is very painfull and cost time and lots of money.  We do not look any more attractive with all these tatoos over our precious being.  PLease love yourself as you are - be yourself and keep on your birthday suit that was yours at the beginning of your life.

6. Sherry Hewins profile image98
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

The worst are the home made tattoos. I knew a guy that rode an Indian Motorcycle, he had a tattoo that said "Indain" on his arm. Not only was it misspelled, it was very sloppy.

working