why is lookin young so important to woman mostly?.help me undestand

1. sexy lucky profile image52
    sexy luckyposted 8 years ago

why is lookin young so important to woman mostly?.help me undestand

looking skinny, make up.
    does all thia matter

2. barbara yulia profile image50
    barbara yuliaposted 8 years ago

I guess there's nothing wrong with wanting to look great because on one side it shows that you have self worth. As long as it doesn't become an obsession.

But those who only think of their appearance maybe are just feeling insecure. That's why inner beauty is also important. But having inner beauty and dressing up is a great combination. When we have the right kind of self worth, I guess we won't mind about not being skinny or not wearing the most beautiful outfit.

I guess it's also based on the fact of what we see on television these days. Ads that talk about beauty only based on slender figures and using many kinds of cosmetics. Well I'm not trying to blame anyone. But the effect is really great on people. What you see and hear everyday eventually can turn your mind set around. It may not make sense but that's just the way it is, I guess...

3. nadp profile image74
    nadpposted 7 years ago

It's unfortunate, but true, that men tend to be attracted to younger looking women.  My sister is a widow. She's 68 and would like to date.  She looks okay - I think a little young for her age.  But when she looks on the dating websites, men her age want women who are younger - at least 10 years younger.  And she certainly doesn't want to be dating a man 10 years older than her - that would make him almost 80!  It's no wonder women want to look young.

working